“Thanks the Manager Swapnil”
Review of Fusion

Fusion
Ranked #111 of 12,547 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Description: Chef's at Fusion will take you on a journey around the world, from Far Eastern cuisines fried up in a traditional wok to Indian delights made in our very own tandoor oven. Complete with a stone pizza oven for the Italian enthusiasts, a modern sushi bar and traditional Arabic grills, each cuisine has its own display kitchen themed for their respective regions. A truly global gourmet adventure.
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

When we think about celebrations, Fusion is always our first option and it never disappoints. Amazing service by fusion manager Swapnil.very passionate person.From the starter to the dessert the quality and tastes of everything was outstanding, my butter chicken , grilled shrimps with Mongolian sauce , Stir fried noodles & mocktail Hibiscus mocktini might have been the best meal I have ever been served. Service was delightful and very professional. 10/10

Date of visit: January 2021
Fusion Manager Ghaya, Owner at Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Thank you for taking time to give us your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your dinner at the Fusion restaurant. I have shared your feedback with my team and they are happy to see that the service they delivered is recognized.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Abhishek Waghulde

Write a reviewReviews (273)

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Hello. Please give our thanks to the Manager Swapnil and others for the wonderful Service. We had an amazing time. Fusion buffet & live station are fantastic.we enjoyed every single cuisine.mocktail was so delicious.especially Hibiscus mocktini. Sushi & Mongolian station was superb.What a great place!

Date of visit: February 2021

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

The food was fresh, properly prepared and a great value for the price. We highly recommend it. The fusion buffet & live station is really amazing.
Everything brought to us through live station was impeccable. All personnel were very well trained, accommodating and helpful (all done with a smile). Everything was handled with efficiency and attention to every detail was given.
Wait staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would like to thanks Fusion Manager Swapnil for Excellent Service. Such a professional & knowledgeable person.

Date of visit: March 2021
Fusion Manager Ghaya, Owner at Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit to fusion and we were Amazed this time as well by the variety of food offered in the buffet plus the huge grill station,the service is just commendable wait staff is so professional and polite,Special mention to Swapnil the Manager who manages the place.would recommend this place to all.

Date of visit: February 2021

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

The fusion food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing. We especially enjoyed the special Mocktail drinks, the hibiscus mocktini infused fresh hibiscus syrup, ginger ale and the Chocolate Martini was great (even took photos so we could try to replicate at home).Excellent service by Fusion manager Swapnil . Very professional & hospitable. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: March 2021
Fusion Manager Ghaya, Owner at Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021