“Great food and welcome”
Review of Eat Greek Kouzina

Eat Greek Kouzina
Ranked #902 of 10,057 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$8 - US$79
Description: Eat Greek honors the breadth of traditional Greek cuisine by bringing fresh, wholesome cooking from all regions of Greece to a contemporary and comfortable setting in upbeat Dubai. From the moment you step through our doors you feel you've been transported to Greece. You are surrounded in an authentic, cozy Mediterranean atmosphere where our open kitchen prepares the freshest Greek food.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really tasty food and great friendly service.
The prices were reasonable too considering the location.
We opted for the chicken from the lunch menu and Cappuccino coffee; both were lovely.

Foodfundint, Manager at Eat Greek Kouzina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear lovertrav_9 ,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review - we do appreciate it and I'm glad that you enjoyed your recent visit.

Do come back and see us again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved the movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, especially with the line, "Eeeeeett something". Greeks love to eat and we decided it was time to give an authentic Greek restaurant a go. We were at The Mall of the Emirates and had just finished seeing a movie and wanted to grab dinner. Eat Greek Kouzina looked inviting so we went there. The decor is fabulous. My teens especially loved the broken crockery behind the wired wall as part of the decor... nice touch! It certainly is a talking point. Our waiter was efficient, friendly and very helpful recommending dishes. Dress casual. My daughters shared the calamari main and not only did our waiter bring an additional plate to share the food, but he shared the portion in the kitchen - very good service! My son, after enjoying a tub of regular popcorn at the movie, was not that hungry and therefore opted for the kids burger... delish! I simply had to try the famous Greek Moussaka - I have tried making it at home and the aubergine was awful - but they have this dish cooked to perfection. My husband tried the lamb pita. The food arrives quickly. Entertainer vouchers are accepted here. it was a lovely meal and would recommend the restaurant.

Foodfundint, Manager at Eat Greek Kouzina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Eeeeet something

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We're excited to read that everything was to your liking. Come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for dinner on our last night. Food was incredible and the service really good as well. Good people watching spot. We had the jumbo prawn saganaki and roast lamb. Both were good size meals and really tasty. Highly recommend

Foodfundint, Manager at Eat Greek Kouzina, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear rb66Perth ,

Thank you for your review.

We value our customer’s feedback and are happy to know you enjoyed the food.
I will share your review with the team as this is key to our staff's motivation and they all take great pride in knowing that customers have had a wonderful experience at Eat Greek.
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Is not what greek food is, just got back from Greece and wanted to taste something for lunch. The portions tiny, prices are not! Espresso 18aed! I better go to Starbucks across from this place and its cheaper. The salad was very small and not even bread given with it. Basically left hungry and disappointed.. With so many places to choose from, this is not worth. Ill stick to my old choices and go for other restaurant near this (will not mention the name so noone thinks I want to push the other place :)) but its definitely better as you get water as soon as you walk in and portions big and tasty and food is excellent

Foodfundint, Manager at Eat Greek Kouzina, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Malika ,

Let me start by saying I'm so sorry for your experience. I will be sure to pass this message along and I will have management contact you directly. If you could leave us your contact details at Mina@eatgreekkouzina.com and put the subject as Zomato Review we will sure to reach out promptly. Thank you and again I'm very sorry.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

If I remember well, this was my first experience in a Greek restaurant and I’m glad it was in this place because it turned out to be a good first impression. Food tasted fresh and just like home made food. Discount vouchers are accepted at this place, so you end up with a great value meal.

Foodfundint, Manager at Eat Greek Kouzina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear AmerKhatib,

Do come back and see us again soon.

Regards,