“Good value good food”
Review of Abis Cafe

Abis Cafe
Ranked #3 of 123 Restaurants in Sucre
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cozy coffee shop and restaurant at international standards with magnificent open air patio. Subsidiary from Abis Cafe. All we serve at Abis Cafe, we serve here as well, including lunches and dinners with excellent wines. We are mainly known for our irresistible hamburgers, variety of filet steaks, BBQ chickenwings, spareribs, meatballs in tomato sauce with Belgian fries or mashed potatoes. Everything is home-made. Quality, service and hygiene guaranteed!!!WIFI We are temporarily closed for relocation. However, we are attending at Abis Cafe on the main plaza, Plaza 25 de Mayo, #32.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Good value almuerzo and good food too. Really liked the quinoa lasagne thing. Very friendly staff. Ice cream was good too.

There are newer reviews for Abis Cafe

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The owner pitched his chocolate cake as one of the best around - and I have to agree! It was the perfect mix of rich and dense but not overly-sweet. This was my second time visiting the cafe and each time the service is very friendly. Will definitely be back to try the carrot cake!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

All i had there was delicious and served with a smile. Soup, main course (beef), smoothie and coffee.
Perfect location aswell

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Abis Cafe is a nice cafe with the best coffee of Sucre. The owner is really friendly and the food is good. I also loved the smoothies!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

It was supposed to be a day of culinary highlights for us after 5 days of eating dust on a very adventurous but dusty back road from Torotoro to Sucre, but however good the pies and cakes looked they fell well short of our expectations. I had the Maracuja pie and while the topping was tasty the pie crust was a rather dry tasteless mass, my wife declared her piece also average or even below average ( I have forgotten which one she had). On the plus side the hot-chocolate was very tasty.

Yves S, Owner at Abis Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for your message. I am surprised to read that you didn't like it because our visitors always speak highly about the pies. I will check it myself.
Have a safe trip.