“Donuts”

Add it.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #27 of 89 Restaurants in Allen Park
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Not certain why everyone loves their donuts, they taste like a ball of lard covered in sugar. Will go to a local bakery that makes them from scratch and not a bagged formula.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Nothing like a dozen original donuts especially right out of the dryer. Tried the chocolate cake, pretty good.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love to eat sugar and sugar loves me it's V day so I'm going to treat myself to a box of sugar and the rest is historoy

Reviewed 14 October 2015

It doesn't matter how many doughnuts I try, Krispy Kreme will always have a special place in my heart. You must go in when the light is on and the doughnuts are being made fresh. Upon walking in the store, I was greeted with a warm doughnut. How could I refuse? I picked up two dozen for co-workers to enjoy. The customer service was wonderful and was very patient as I decided exactly which doughnuts I wanted.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Make sure you hit the when the Hot light is on for your free sample. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are best hot off the line.