“Fresh Mexican”

Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #29 of 89 Restaurants in Allen Park
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I was out shopping and decided to grab a quick bite. This was my first visit to Qdoba and I thought it was good. I had two tacos - Drunken Yardbird Taco and Mad Rancher Taco - both were tasty. I was there at a busy time; my order was taken, my tacos were prepared quickly and the service was friendly. The prices are a little higher than some fast food Mexican places, however, here the ingredients are all fresh, more variety for options in your order, also everything is made for you and in front of you.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

The vegy and chicken was the same price, even though the chicken comes with exact same amount of veggies.
We had vegy and steak burrito bowl, it was ok, somewhat fresh choice and loads of cheese.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Bowls are the way to go. Order the bowls with whatever you want on top. Ask the chips on the side to get more in stuff in your bowl. Enough for two meals. Queso with chips is very good. Cafeteria style. No table service. Soda is unlimited.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Popular place-- the special tacos are only $3.50 each, or 3 for $9, which makes for a very filling meal. (I'd get two at lunch, 3 for dinner.)
The staff is very friendly, and service is fast.
My only complaint would be that I saw a lot of people ordering "Bowls", which aren' listed on the posted menu.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Although not a low-cal lunchtime option, the food is solid & good. One of my favorite spots for lunch. Quick service & fresh.