“Friendly but bad food!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #34 of 89 Restaurants in Allen Park
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Woyld never again eat there. They had a scandal with there meat in China and passing expiration dated meat to the american people. We went there on June the 4th, I bit into a and started chewing it heard church noises while I was chewing thought my enamel and my teeth was fall out of my month. They called me today and told me that they could bot do nothing about it since I throw out the . Check it out they get there meat from martih-browne factory. The scandal was also they were grinding the scapes off the floor in China into there meat than it was delivered to McDonald's and they never know it.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Very convenient location, friendly staff-but very forgetful.

I ordered #2 Diet Coke. Paid. Got to the window and the McD team member said ‘we forget your order, can I see your receipt’

#2 comes with fries Quarter pounder and soda.
I gave my receipt and get a Diet Coke.

I had to pull forward and wait because there were no burgers. 8 minutes later I get my #2 and leave. Driving home I stick my hand in the bag-NO fries!!!!

I should have looked before leaving, but I thought after 2 attempts to give my order it would be perfect...

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Cleanest and most pleasant 'Fast Food' on this stretch of Allen Road. Crew is always on the ball, with a smile, and ready to serve.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This place is kept clean inside and out. The lines are usually long during lunch and dinner hours. BUT they move along very quickly! The food is fresh and always has that special McDonald's taste! Conveniently located on the corner of Goddard and Allen Rd

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Family owned with several downriver locations. Fast, very clean, and service is outstanding. This family prides itself on their quality of excellence