“Friendly”
Review of Ted's Coney Island

Ted's Coney Island
Ranked #24 of 91 Restaurants in Allen Park
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is your average neighborhood coney island. Good food and friendly staff. This is a small place, nothing fancy but good food and quick.

1  Thank Donald T

Reviewed 22 June 2016

This information is an update to my previous review.
Good news for Ted's Coney Island patrons...yes, they extended their hours.
6 am - 8 pm Monday thru Saturday.
6 am - 3 pm Sunday.

Check them out...I'm still satisfied with their food and service and am all about
supporting the efforts of family owned businesses. They've been there through the good times and bad yet never raised their prices. It's a reasonable place to eat.
That's all I have to add to TripAdvisor today!

1  Thank Maria Elena R
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Excellent service and food. I definitely recommend the grilled chicken salad! Family friendly. Definitely will go again

1  Thank Heather V
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

This is a family owned and operated Coney Island. We are open from 6am-3pm 7 days a week! My dad open "Teds" in 1989! We have a great breakfast that is hard to beat!! Come on in and try it!!

Reviewed 24 February 2016

After our 5th visit for breakfast, we decided to have lunch. My wife and I thought we would give the fish and chips a try and we noticed they had onion rings, which we also ordered. I'm always in search of the perfect onion ring. A long time ago, when I was in college, we frequented a small, typical college town burger and fries joint. They also had onion rings which were exceptional and I ordered them on every visit. Ever since then I have used theirs as the standard for all onion rings. That is until now. Ted's onion rings are more than exceptional. They are, in house, hand cut and dipped in batter and then deep fried. They were perfectly cooked. I love it when the batter drips and the drips are cooked onto the rings. They remained crunchy throughout our meal. I am not a great fan of cod fish, which were served ,but they were cooked in the same fashion as the rings, which I did enjoy. The fries appear to be frozen but they were cooked exactly as I requested. It's my wife's, one of my buddy's and now my favorite family restaurant.

3  Thank Apirada M