“Party time ”

Primo's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Allen Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Primos has the best pizza and best prices. Party pizzas and party subs are the best!! ♥️ will order again and again from them

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered our meal online. Family meal package #2 I think. Was good! Hey mac and cheese traingles.. good. Dogs in a blanket...good. Pizza was the bomb. Crust was done up like we asked. The broasted chicken was off the chain. Got our 2 liter. Food came faster than the online order stated. My experience was good. Me and the kids enjoyed your chow!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered here based on what restaurants was in the area near our hotel in Allen Park. The price was also our deciding factor, they had great meal deals. We got delivery, the overall ease of ordering, time of delivery and customer service was great. However the taste of the food was poor. We had pizza with an order or wings. The wings were better tasting than the pizza. Me being from Chicago, I have high expectations for pizza. The Italian sausages were grounded into the cheese and sauce. The sauce had a displeasing taste. I wouldn't order here again, unfortunately.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My first time ordering here. I'm mad because I've been missing out all these years and it's so close! The breasted chicken was terrific and the cole slaw to die for... like seriously the best slaw I ever had. Looking forward to ordering again soon. I'm going to try the lasagna because they say it's so good it sells out daily. The pizza was pretty darn good too!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Here at Primo's they take pride in their work. Food is always fresh and hot and exactly as ordered. They deliver and have carry out. Very small seating section more of a waiting area. Try one of their specialty pizzas of Fish dinners on Fridays. They usually. Sell out of the fish so order ahead.