“First Time Customer”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My husband and I stopped in for sandwiches, as we wanted to try a new place that we don't have access to in our town. Although the sandwiches tasted OK...they were certainly not worth the $16 (plus) dollars that we spent. Neither sandwich looked like the pictures displayed on this page. My chicken and cheddar sandwich was quite surprising when I realized that the chicken was nothing but paper thin sandwich slices that you buy at the grocery store. I ordered the 30% more deal...and well, there was VERY FEW chicken slices on my sandwich. So little meat that you couldn't even taste it. My husband's sandwich was also very thin...definitely not filled with substance as the pictures suggest. The only reason that I gave it a 3 rating, and not lower, is because the people working there that day were friendly and helpful. All were smiling and conversational with the customers.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

If you're​ hungry, I recommend "The Wreck " stacked hi and very tasty. Will definitely be back to work on the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. Not really fond of subs, but Potbelly has a great selection of different veggies and meats and fresh bread selections.
Farmhouse salad is amazing! Yummy yummy!

We ordered Mushroom low cal, turkey and Swiss, farmhouse salad and Italian. Everything was hot and fresh.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Love Potbelly sandwiches but this place is TOTALLY UN-welcoming, from people to temperature to dirty dining room... FREEZING COLD--we wore our winter coats during the whole meal and were still cold! We asked them when we came in to turn up the heat but they never did. Woman who took our order was VERY unfriendly. She was sweeping behind the counter when we came in and instead of stopping that to wait on us, she said she would be with us in a couple minutes. She then finished sweeping the entire area before waiting on us!! Since when does that take priority over getting a customer's order?? Music in dining room was WAY too loud but we figured it was useless to request that they turn it down a little... They no longer have an anti-bac hand cleaning station in dining area--I liked that & always used it. There were only 2 sets of customers, yet there were several dirty tables at an "off" time (about 2:30pm).

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I don't usually like hot sandwiches, but this restaurant took the cake !! The staff were super friendly and helpful, and food was out of this world, and the Peppermint Shake was the best I have ever had. I wish Potbelly's went national. We need a GREAT hot sub place in our area.