“VERY RUDE STAFF!”

Tim Hortons
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Alma
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Went there for two cookies and cream iced coffees with a coupon from the Reminder paper,(which clearly shows them),only to be told that the coupon was not for that kind of coffee and if I wanted that kind it was considered a frozen coffee and wasn't on coupon. I said it is clearly pictured on the coupon to which she started getting rude and snotty! A manager did come over, whom was just as rude. I did order coffee after arguing to which I was told afterwards,well we don't even take coupons! Couldn't have said that first when I mentioned it first? Also, the iced coffee I ordered was AWFUL! So strong it could have kept me up for days! Just terrible! I love coffee,but will never go here again, I'll just make my own!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Tim Hortons coffee is always good - better than MacDonalds. This location is clean and comfortable. The pasties are good too. I like the fruit explosion muffin.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Tim Horton's food in general is disgusting, so we never eat here. But with this Tim Hortons in particular, they are slow and very rarely get our coffee/tea order correct. I would go elsewhere!

Reviewed 13 November 2015

stopped here to get a quick cup of coffee and muffin one person ahead of us took forever to get waited on and to get food asked for dark roast didnt get it she did not know what she was doing had to tell her three times to get rite muffin, guy was frosting donuts while we was standing there 6 donuts in 10 minutes no wonder there was nobody there for lunch very bad will go to speedway for coffee from now on!

Reviewed 4 August 2015

They have a nice dark roast coffee. Unfortunately they only have soy as a dairy free alternative. The cost for a plain coffee was good.