US$159
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
US$118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$249
The Kensington Hotel(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$251
Priceline
Burnt Toast Inn(Ann Arbor)
US$150
US$409
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$352
All reviewsgraduation weekendbed was comfortablefitness centerpropertynoisemichigan
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Aside from a couple of minor "fit and finish" items I noticed, this place is very nice. I was impressed with the amenities of my basic suite, and even received a delightful voicemail from the manager welcoming me for my business stay. Though I didn't partake of the hot breakfast each morning, I can tell you it most certainly smelled delicious. I could see that it attracted lots of visitors, too.

I travel with a service dog, and he was welcomed with smiles. I did notice that the "waste station" lacked bags in the dispenser, and had no bag in the receptacle--probably something whomever has to clean it out would appreciate. As an aside, it would be amazing (and a selling point) if an area around the waste station and along the property side were fenced, giving visiting pooches an opportunity for off-leash leg stretching.

The pool looked like a great place for a workout, and I was impressed to see a big gas grill on the back patio. The patio was on the east side of the building, and looked like it was well-protected from hot afternoon/evening sun, thus making for a pleasant grilling/socializing experience.

I will probably be in Ann Arbor many more times for business, and the Staybridge Suites is my new go-to place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Noah M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Ann Arbor - Univ of Michigan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

MinnahPage,

This was a fantastic review! We are glad to be the hotel of choice when you come into town. Being a new hotel, getting the word out there is first priority. Also with being a new property, we realize there are little kinks and quirks that need to be worked out and I can assure you we are on are way to be perfect!

Look forward to seeing you next time your in A2!!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Stayed with the entire family in a couple of rooms and all of us enjoyed the stay. The management got to test their new cribs on the babies - worked fine. Rooms were spacious, location was convenient and staff helped out whenever we needed something. The only hitch was breakfast on Saturday - staff was not prepared for the onslaught of guests; I guess they will learn with time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Joshua R, Manager at Staybridge Suites Ann Arbor - Univ of Michigan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, ronger5! We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay during the University of Michigan Commencement. We definitely love children here at the Staybridge Suites Ann Arbor-Univ of Michigan and are more than happy to provide our complimentary baby cribs for our guests to use.

I do appreciate the feedback in regards to our breakfast. Our team finally had a busy weekend and learned how important it is to stay on top of things and to make sure that we are always ready to go for a busy rush. We appreciate your understanding.

Again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will choose us again should your travels bring you back to the Ann Arbor area.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Ever walk into a motel thinking, "Boy, this looks outdated" or "Boy, I wish this was more modern"? Well fear not, the Staybridge Suites in Ann Arbor recently opened and is all that and more! Quite, spacious rooms, a wonderful indoor pool and spa, a fitness center that is bigger than 90% of the places I've stayed, a full free breakfast buffet in the morning, and an accommodating and friendly staff are many of the wonderful amenities you'll encounter staying here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joshua R, Manager at Staybridge Suites Ann Arbor - Univ of Michigan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us, classics992017! We are so delighted to see that we were able to exceed your expectations with our brand new hotel. Staybridge Suites is built with a social aspect in mind, so we wanted to be sure that all of our guest spaces had enough room for people to interact with and talk to each other. I have to agree that our heated indoor pool and hot tub area is quite expansive. Our fitness center was designed so that one guest's work out routine does not interfere with another's.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The hotel was beautiful it was clean and quiet which is always a plus! Customer service was great. Me and my family had a wonderful time. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who lives or travels to this area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joshua R, Manager at Staybridge Suites Ann Arbor - Univ of Michigan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Tiana! We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay here at the Staybridge Suites Ann Arbor-Univ of Michigan! We are a brand new hotel with a team that is excited to offer nice, spacious and well-appointed suites to our guests along with our complimentary breakfast buffet. We hope to see you again soon should your travels bring you back to the Ann Arbor area.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Very clean rooms. Staff was courteous. New hotel. Has a home feeling to the rooms. I liked location from the highway . The rooms are spaceous. They have a TV in the "living room and bedroom. Bathrooms have a walk-in shower. Overall, a very good experience!

Room Tip: Lower floors are the best
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the fantastic review about your stay with us, Kdumas2754! We are so happy to hear that you were able to feel right at home in your brand new hotel suite with fully-equipped kitchen. I have to agree that it is nice that our hotel is a short distance from I-94. We are close enough that it is a convenience, but far enough away that there is not too much road noise. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Ann Arbor.