US$84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$67
US$60
US$126
US$99
US$104
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$129
Candlewood Suites - Detroit/Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$126
Courtyard Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$231
US$225
Burnt Toast Inn(Ann Arbor)
US$199
All reviewsbarn doorfrosted glassmodern hotelexceptional staffappointed roomsking rooma great staystate streetwonderful hotelplace to sleepsitting areabreakfast areaindoor poolyogurtdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 3 December 2017

This location is a brand new modern hotel with a beautiful lobby which is adequate to bring friends or family for a couple of drinks while you are visiting. The food choices are minimal and are mediocre, But will work for some quick bar food while you’re having a couple of drinks.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Andy H, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Connie, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is greatly appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed our spacious lobby and were able to take advantage of our unique drink menu. I am sorry to hear about your experience with our food options, please know I will pass along your feedback to our Food and Beverage team so we can continue to improve our service. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Went during a busy weekend, didn't feel like the staff were overwhelmed. Great customer service from start to finish. Beautiful and comfortable rooms, would stay here again. Breakfast was great with very attentive staff, customer satisfaction very much being a priority!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. I will share them will all our team members and let them know how highly you thought of their customer service. We all look forward to seeing you again the next time you find yourself in the Ann Arbor area!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The hotel is obviously new and well maintained. Ann Arbor has a lot of older properties and only this one new Hyatt property. I highly recommend it for business. 55" guest room TVs, great, healthy breakfast. Convenient access from State St and to all of Ann Arbor.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, I sincerely appreciate it. I am glad you enjoyed our guest rooms as well as our 55" televisions. I'm also pleased to hear your were able to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast too! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Ann Arbor.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We had to stay in ann arbor another night, due to testing at u of m. But we couldn't of stayed at a better hotel, the staff here are really nice, and are awesome!! Marilynn was the best, and super sweet! She showed around the market place and told us about the hotel, and what places to eat at etc. This girl does everything from front desk, bartending, "cooking meal", and making sure her guests are well taken care of. This girl definitely deserves a raise or a promotion!! The drinks prices at the bar are a little high, 7.50$ to 8.50$ for a drink?! Yiiikes! Hope they knock down the prices for future visits! Other then that the stay was wonderful and would love to stay here again! Yall are Awesome!

Cassadi Zielinski.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Cassdai, I must say I am delighted to hear about your positive stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with Marilynn, I know she will be thrilled you took the time to recognize everything she does here! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Only giving value such a low rating because the hotel was no where near full and we still paid almost $500 a night. It was over thanksgiving weekend and during the weekend of the Ohio State vs Michigan game but it was a bit extreme for a room that regularly costs around $100 a night. And yet I was still dumb enough to pay it so I guess the joke’s on me. However the place was super clean, didn’t stink, was roomy, and the food was really good. You could kind of tell it was a renovated hotel but it was done well. The air was kind of loud but it wasn’t intolerable. Basically, I would stay here again but I’m a little salty about paying $1,000 for two nights at a Hyatt...lol

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Tabitha, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I sincerely appreciate your feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed our guest rooms and our Gallery Food Menu. I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with the rate, due to it being a busy weekend with the football game and rooms being in high demand we set our rates comparatively to the rest of the market. I am pleased you would stay with us again and we do look forward to being of service to you in the future.