US$93
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
US$118
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$165
US$159
TownePlace Suites
US$188
US$179
Trip.com
The Kensington Hotel(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$251
Priceline
Burnt Toast Inn(Ann Arbor)
US$150
US$409
Residence Inn
  • Free Breakfast
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$352
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleanhot tubjuice and coffeebudget hotelbriarwood mallfridge and microwavewi fiwould stay here againbagelshard boiled eggsthe breakfast areabig housered roof innshuttle servicevery nice hotelfootball weekend
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a nice hotel - comfortable beds, reasonable price, indoor pool. The location is excellent - easy on/off from I-94 and across the street from the Briarwood Mall. Plenty of local and chain places to eat and close of the U of M. Breakfast buffet was good with enough variety for all.

Room Tip: First floor has easy access outside and to the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night on our way to Chicago. The price and location were excellent. Close to U of M. Room was clean. Breakfast was ok, but limited.

I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a budget friendly short term place to stay.

Go Blue!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LayZeeCanadian
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed here the night before his campus visit to the University of Michigan, and we were quite impressed with the convenience of the location to both the highway and the campus. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast area may be the cleanest, nicest we've ever seen. Awesome value for the price!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Stayed there for 1 night recently, overall clean place, breakfast was good, our teenager enjoyed it. In our room when moving the chair from beside the table, was unpleasantly surprised by an open box of condoms in the corner. Clear that the corner hadn't been cleaned in a while! When advising the front desk that night, the young lady said she would speak with the cleaning staff. When mentioning it to the two gentleman at the front desk on check out, was greeted with a blank stare from one and a response "thanks for letting us know" from the other. I stay at many hotels, and I wouldn't rate this one bad because of this, but the reaction to a patron who just found that in their room is just weird.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I don't normally get skeeved about the occasional bug, but what I found in my bathroom was right off Skull Island. I had to shake everything out before packing and I couldn't use the shower after that.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo