“They keep their quality standard”

Yotsuba Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #95 of 625 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

They open at 11:30 am so don't go there at 11 as we did.
The food there is always fresh which is very important for a sushi/raw fish offered restaurant. I always like their lunch special and their spicy tuna don which come with a hot udon.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Ann Arbor now has many sushi restaurants but Yotsuba is still the best. The sushi is the most tasty in an authentic atmosphere. Setting in peaceful and allows you to enjoy this amazing sushi.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

My wife and I love stopping by Yotsuba after work every once in a while. Always great food and wonderful service. Look for a Groupon for a great deal too.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

The sushi was delishes and the dish was lovely and creative. I loved how the dish was a boat me and my children found it very nice. We loved how there were so many choices for the rolls and the other Japaniese foods. We were there with other friends and they loved it to. The service was really lovely and dlighting.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Every week we stop by to have sushi and all other sorts of Japanese food. The Philadelphia roll never fails, the chicken fried rise and the yakisoba also is a winner for the kids or people who don't like Japanese food. We have tried 3 or 4 around the regions and this is definitely the best one!