“Northside Grill - Best breakfast we've had in years”
Review of Northside Grill

Northside Grill
Ranked #84 of 609 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2017

While traveling through Ann Arbor, we were fortunate to get to the restaurant before the morning rush. It is a very popular breakfast and lunch restaurant.
Our server Sarah was very friendly, attentive and helpful. The coffee was delicious.
I had the El Grande Breakfast Burrito. It was cooked perfectly and I really enjoyed the tortilla chips and sour cream. The burrito was so stuffed, the contents spilled out and the chips were perfect for scooping them up!
My husband had the Big Easy skillet with a biscuit. He said it was the best breakfast he had in many years and he thought the biscuit was exceptional
We are just sad that we live so far from the Northside Grill because we would be regulars otherwise.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Always good breakfast food here at the off hours. At busy times it's cramped and not worth the wait.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This is a great little grill on the Northside of town. I just made it there on Mother's Day for the first time. The choices of food are varied and all seem to be fresh and flavorful. The skillets look great and will be my next taste when I go again. Baked goods looked yummy and homemade.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Experience was AWFUL!! If you have more than 4 people just go somewhere else. They can't seem to figure out how to push 2 tables together so a larger party can sit together. I understand that the place is small but there were enough spots for all of us and we weren't picky on where we sat or how we were broken up except for the boys that wanted to sit together. You would have thought we had 2 heads they way the manager was looking at us when we wanted to push 2 tables together. Eventually we were asked to leave and we did. Made our way to Angelo's down the street and we greeted and sat the way we wanted with no fuss and Angelo's is not much bigger than this place.
If I could give this place zero stars I would. One is too many.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We went to the Northside Grill for brunch on graduation weekend. Great food! Worth the wait. Very convenient parking. Granted if you want crystal glasses and linen tablecloths this is not the place for you. But if you want plentiful, tasty breakfast food - this is a destination for you.

I recommend the skillets. We were a party of three and we each enjoyed one. I'd also suggest that you ask that the hash browns be prepared extra crispy.