“Best Korean Food!”

Cuisines: Deli, Korean
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Whenever I am in Ann Arbor I make sure I swing by and eat at the Broadway Cafe, the owner is incredibly nice and they make the best bimbibop and the best sweet and sour chicken, I highly recommend this place

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have been going here for many, many years, too many to count. The cheese steak hoagie is what others ought to be measured by. Always HOT, if you eat in, 'cause it comes right off the grill to your table. Even pretty warm if you have to take it back to work/home. You walk in and Ki asks, "Two double cheese?" and we usually say, "Yes.", and off he goes to tell his sister and she starts them cooking. If a few minutes out they come on a paper plate with a paper towel to wipe your mouth and a pop from the cooler that you get yourself. And the the fun begins! Open it up to let the steam out or otherwise you'll burn your mouth/tongue for sure and the cheese will stick like molten lava. The taste is heavenly and always has been, nothing changes.
I have also tried most of the Korean dishes and like other reviewers, the Bi Bim Bap is my favorite, an excellent blend of flavors.
If you go, don't look for frills, there aren't any, just great food, with great and friendly service.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

A sure short way to fall in love with korean food. Food are very simple but it will reamin in your heart. We also loved owner, super friendly! the cheese steak hoagies were also delicious and good for take out. It's my first stop by whenever im in town.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

The Bibimbap is absolutely the best in Michigan. I live in Asia but whenever I come to Michigan I always make a special trip to the Broadway Cafe for Korean Food. I also hear the Hoagie's a re great!

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Whenever I visit Ann Arbor, my family always eat here. Korean food is great with large portions, all you can eat rice and kimchi. Hoagie is hot and steamy with melting cheese. Where else can you have both in one place?