“Sunday Brunch”
Review of Weber's Restaurant

Weber's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 605 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-94 at exit 172
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My first time at Weber's impressed me. I was with a group for Sunday brunch and the service was unbelievable. My coffee cup was never less than half full. The buffet was quite a bargain, probably due to eliminating expensive items like lox and prime rib. Everything was well stocked, hot and fresh. Usually waffles get hard on a steam table but mine were perfect.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were at Weber's for Sunday Brunch (you should make reservations) All we ca say id WOW! One of the best buffet brunches we have ever had with a huge selection of fruits, salads, breakfast stuff (great eggs) and a ham caring station and other items such as fried chicken. You must try the waffles with a choice of six dry and six "wet" toppings including a cherry sauce that was to die for. Real whipped cream and more!
The staff was professional, very nice and very efficient. This place has been there since something like 1937, so they obviously are doing it right. We saw couples of every age, families with kids of every age and groups.
Oh, and I must mention there was a live piano player and the topper - the cost is $11.95 plus drinks (ice tea at only $1.95)!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 25 having dinner in the Michigan room. Service was good considering the size of our group. Dinners were prompt and well organized.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Two lousy bartenders, Vicki and Nathanae is horribly slow and didn't know how to make a basic cocktail. WORSE YET they both took our order then went to the men at the bar afterwards and got their order then drinks first, I'm a HUGE tipper I was very embarrassed.
Band was outstanding. One customer was streaming mad and stormed out. That will be my last experience

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I was in town alone for a funeral and when I saw Lake Superior whitefish on the menu online I decided to have dinner there.

The service was adequate, nothing to rave about but also no complaints. I started with a house salad, which was excellent. The whitefish was slightly overcooked or may have been frozen. I thought it was strange to top a freshwater fish with crispy rock shrimp, but they were tasty. I had cheesecake with raspberry sauce for dessert, It was pretty good.

Another seafood item on the menu was titled Salmon Oregon, odd in that it's described as Atlantic salmon. Being from neighboring Washington State I think the Oregonians to the south might be a little miffed about their name on something that's not Pacific salmon.

My rating is actually between a 3 and 4 but I decided to go for the higher number because of the ambiance, piano player, and quality of the food.