“So Impressed, Elegant”
Review of Weber's Restaurant

Weber's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 605 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-94 at exit 172
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were at Weber's for breakfast, so elegant, white cloth table covers and napkins, so clean, a gracious, smiling waitress, the ambience first class.The food hot and tasty, eggs cooked perfect to my order, folded on the grill, huge coffee cups, always filled. Prices average. A seasoned traveler, Weber's is a number one choice for me when in the Ann Arbor Mi. area.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I visited here for a conference and was not happy at all. Very poor quality of steak. Ordered the aged ribeye which was overcooked and definitely not aged. Oysters of very low quality. Group was happy with there prime rib. I guess I should have stuck with there speciality. Service was also quite bad drink's were empty over 10 minutes previous courses never cleared.

1  Thank Chris P
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We found Webers of Ann Arbor more than a decade ago when in the area on business. Itvwas such a favorite that I flew my wife up for Valentine's Day from home in Oklahoma. We made it a point to find our way here at least once a year for several years.

However, this was my first time back in about three years.

Only disappointment was that the Salt Crusted Ahi Tuna served over Mango Salsa was no longer on the menu.

I had another favorite, Lamb Chops. They came out a perfect temperature and the demiglaze added a nice note to the mild lamb.

We also had the Miso Sea Bass. It was moist and flakey with a crispy skin.

The salads were on target and the appetizers, Mini Wellingtons and Shrimp Cocktail made for a good beginning to a nice meal.

Will not wait three years for our next visit.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My first time at Weber's impressed me. I was with a group for Sunday brunch and the service was unbelievable. My coffee cup was never less than half full. The buffet was quite a bargain, probably due to eliminating expensive items like lox and prime rib. Everything was well stocked, hot and fresh. Usually waffles get hard on a steam table but mine were perfect.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were at Weber's for Sunday Brunch (you should make reservations) All we ca say id WOW! One of the best buffet brunches we have ever had with a huge selection of fruits, salads, breakfast stuff (great eggs) and a ham caring station and other items such as fried chicken. You must try the waffles with a choice of six dry and six "wet" toppings including a cherry sauce that was to die for. Real whipped cream and more!
The staff was professional, very nice and very efficient. This place has been there since something like 1937, so they obviously are doing it right. We saw couples of every age, families with kids of every age and groups.
Oh, and I must mention there was a live piano player and the topper - the cost is $11.95 plus drinks (ice tea at only $1.95)!