“Just what we wwanted”
Review of Weber's Restaurant

Weber's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 605 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-94 at exit 172
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We were spending the night at a near-by motel and wanted a place that would give us a quiet, upscale dinner. A place we could visit and relax with a cocktail before eating. Weber's was right across the street and provided just what we wanted. The Manhattan was expertly mixed, the piano player was not intrusive. The decor and ambiance was stylish but not pretentious. It is a large space and it was busy but it was not rushed and noisy. Just what we wanted. My filet was done just right, the clam chowder quite good and the roasted fingerling potatoes spot on. Carole had the Medallions of beef with lump crab Oscar on hash browns. She pronounced it to be excellent. She also raved about the hash browns as being perfect. I sampled them and she was correct. And I really like hash browns! The service was excellent. Very professional and efficient. We will surely stop at Weber's again. Even if not staying next door.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Met some friends here for breakfast and this place was great. There was not a wait and the food was awesome. I was really surprised by the price as well as all the dishes were what I would consider cheap (Under 8-10 bucks). I was wondering what the portion size or quality would be since it was cheap but they did not disappoint.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were at Weber's for breakfast, so elegant, white cloth table covers and napkins, so clean, a gracious, smiling waitress, the ambience first class.The food hot and tasty, eggs cooked perfect to my order, folded on the grill, huge coffee cups, always filled. Prices average. A seasoned traveler, Weber's is a number one choice for me when in the Ann Arbor Mi. area.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I visited here for a conference and was not happy at all. Very poor quality of steak. Ordered the aged ribeye which was overcooked and definitely not aged. Oysters of very low quality. Group was happy with there prime rib. I guess I should have stuck with there speciality. Service was also quite bad drink's were empty over 10 minutes previous courses never cleared.

1  Thank Chris P
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We found Webers of Ann Arbor more than a decade ago when in the area on business. Itvwas such a favorite that I flew my wife up for Valentine's Day from home in Oklahoma. We made it a point to find our way here at least once a year for several years.

However, this was my first time back in about three years.

Only disappointment was that the Salt Crusted Ahi Tuna served over Mango Salsa was no longer on the menu.

I had another favorite, Lamb Chops. They came out a perfect temperature and the demiglaze added a nice note to the mild lamb.

We also had the Miso Sea Bass. It was moist and flakey with a crispy skin.

The salads were on target and the appetizers, Mini Wellingtons and Shrimp Cocktail made for a good beginning to a nice meal.

Will not wait three years for our next visit.