Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$119
Free cancellation until 04/08
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$118
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$238
US$229
Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$175
US$155
US$145
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$155
US$149
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$188
US$182
Trip.com
The Kensington Hotel(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$188
US$183
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
Burnt Toast Inn(Ann Arbor)
US$150
Book now, pay at stay
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice hotelkorean restauranthotel restaurantstayed here for nightsnice poolking suitebusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelcoffee makerpool and hot tubpillowsuniversitymichiganmicrowavehighway
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stayed here for two nights on business. Aside from a leaky iron in the room I have no complaints. Quiet, clean, seamless check-in/check-out, and generally what I would expect from a Holiday Inn in a college town. The location itself struck me as somewhat inconvenient.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Update 9/27: I've stayed here almost every month this year and it's still outstanding. Absolutely can't recommend enough!!

Update 2/1: I stayed again at this property and again, incredibly impressed! I was staying for 4 nights and I always just keep my room clean myself & leave my Do Not Disturb sign up. On day 3, I had an awesome touch outside my door ... more towels and toiletries in a cute little basket! What a great idea!! Between the location, friendly staff, and amenities -- I'll be back my next trip to town.

12/25: From the check-in with super helpful front desk agent Jamie to the beautiful and super clean room, my stay was perfect!! The value for what I paid was great and I will stay if I need a room in the area again! Highly recommend if you need a good room and a great value :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night for a business meeting and had a very good experience. Rooms were fine if slightly dated and breakfast was good. Had a little trouble checking in as we arrived at almost midnight, but someone let us in pretty quickly and were very friendly despite the time of night. Staff were also very helpful with arranging a transfer shuttle. Overall a nice hotel and definitely worth considering.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This was a visit to bring my dad to the UofM hospital - the Holiday Inn Express was very nice, new and clean. They had water and cookies and coffee available virtually all day long. I was not able to do much sight seeing - but alas.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Better than other holidayinn i visited but still regular place. Nice inside pool. Ok breakfast, location good fot buissness. Room was good and clean but a friend had a problem as they forgot to clean his room. Go if you need a place in the area..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business