“First time at Taste Ktchen”
Review of Taste Kitchen

Taste Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 660 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is a reasonably newer restaurant in Ann Arbor that has many good choices to dine. It is close to State Street not Main street. Our reservation was at 8:15 through open table and we were seated promptly. The wait staff we had was very attentive and answered any questions we had. The noise level was very conducive to having a nice conversation with my wife which is not always the case at Ann Arbor restaurants. I had a cheese plate to start followed by the duck entry. My wife had a salad and the Bouillabaisse entry.I never observed her eat this before. All the food was excellent. I had a very nice rose wine and she had the Taste Old Fashion. We didnot feel rushed but were done in about 80 minutes. The cost of our dinner was $102 without a tip. Make sure you make a reservation a few days in advance. we will definitely return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Totally fantastic from start to finish. We love going to Ann Arbor for all the wonderful international restaurants, and this was perhaps the best we have experiences. Everything was great. The atmosphere was small, yet stylish. Service was excellent, and food was to die for. Each dish was an explosion of flavors.

We had 4 in our party, and all of of totally loved every single course. I cannot recommend highly enough.

1  Thank Michael1964
Reviewed 4 May 2017

On really busy days, reservation requires credit card guaranteed, so we chose a Wednesday's evening. The restaurant's still very busy and fully occupied. Tables were put really close together, but not in a very uncomfortable way.

Food was great and service was friendly and attentive. I'm sure this restaurant will rise to be one of the top restaurants in Ann Arbor.

2  Thank Lraep
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

As a last minute decision we had an excellent dining experience at Taste. The staff was very tentative to our needs and made excellent recommendations for both wine and main course selections. The dessert options were as delicious as they sound on the menu. With a table by the window we an excellent opportunity for people watching in this vibrant college town.

1  Thank jeffr860
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We decided to go to Taste after hearing so many good things about it, and we were not disappointed. The Tuna Poke was flavorful, and the octopus was tender and tasty. The people sitting next to us were raving about the mussels, but we were saving room for the main courses. I had the Berkshire pork, and it was prepared perfectly. My wife ordered the bouillabaisse, and the mussels in it were every bit as good as the couple next to us promised. Taste is not cheap, but the meal was priced appropriately considering the quality. It was packed when we were there, and once full, it was noisy, but when people are happily eating and drinking, what restaurant isn't.

1  Thank A2Russ