“great egg dishes”

Ama Bistro Restaurant
Ranked #347 of 609 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Local Family owned and operated restaurant that strive perfection and serves their guests as they would like to be served. We use fresh, local ingredients, so automatically our dishes have taste, nutrition, freshness and quickness.
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We were there for the art fairs and happened upon Ama's. The food was delicious. I had the breakfast burrito and my wife, the some kind of veggie egg thing with spinach. We both enjoyed brunch for dinner.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Be careful. They will overcharge you and then give you lip service about how you miss read the menu. I can read and I did not miss read the price.

Never again!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I went to AMA bistro for brunch. The food was fine (although I've never seen Eggs Benedict looking like that before) and I offered a pot of tea, but the water, even after I asked to get a new pot, was lukewarm at best. Some minor details althrough - they have a very nice menu and very friendly staff

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Had a Saturday breakfast with my son, the dishes were brought to us rapidly. he cappuccino needs to be improved, however the omelette and hash browns wee delicious and not greasy at all. Good spot to have breakfast and very reasonable prices. The service was very pleasant and took care of us. The pancakes were plenty and tasty.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Love this family owned restaurant located right on State Street in the heart of the campus! Excellent breakfasts made with very fresh ingredients. (I personally favor the french toast with strawberries but others in my family enjoyed the breakfast specials and the skillets.) Lunch offerings include a variety of tasty sandwiches, all fresh and able to be customized. Very friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Since we discovered this place, we've made a point of eating there whenever we're in town (which is often). The portions are generous and very reasonably priced.