US$84
US$70
US$72
US$56
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
US$225
US$218
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$117
US$108
CandlewoodSuites
US$145
Burnt Toast Inn(Ann Arbor)
US$199
US$163
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbi levelseparate buildingsfloor suitegallon waterdog runbasic toiletriesour home away from homeliving areaoutdoor poollight sleeperan extended staysmall kitchenstate streetbreakfast buffetexercise roomstayed one nightlocation is great
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful shuttle ride with our shuttle driver, Tyrone. He gave us a fabulous and very informative tour of the U. of Michigan. It was a pleasure talking to him and learning about what to see and do in Ann Arbor. Thank you, Tyrone!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I was in town recently for a race at Michigan International Speedway and we needed somewhere to stay that wasn't too far from the track in Brooklyn, MI. This was about 45 minutes away and provided the ideal accommodations. The bi-level king suite provided enough room for me and a family member. The small kitchen was great. The space was reasonably updated. I'd go back again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lidco6
Reviewed 30 May 2017

No major complaints, just can't say its anything exciting. Just a decent place to stay. Exercise room is pretty tiny with no AC (you can open the windows if its not too hot). Breakfast is pretty good and there is some evening food some nights (maybe Monday through Wednesday). I had a room on the 2nd floor in the cluster of the buildings by the lobby. Across the parking lot is a single larger building. I'd guess one is newer than the other or maybe one used to be a different hotel and got bought out. My loft room was spacious. The AC starting making a noise one night. They were really nice and offered to let me move to another room (even just to sleep), but I found by closing the doors to my room the noise was tolerable. They fixed it the next day. Kitchen was well equipped and worked fine. Bedroom was a little on the dark side, but OK. I was worried about highway noise because its right behind the buildings, but it was OK in my room and I slept OK. Shower was fine for me, but there was a note about hot water because I guess some people have complained about running out. For 1 person it was fine.

Location is right off the State St. exit of 94 so its very easy access. There's a mall across the street and many restaurants and Whole Foods nearby (pretty long walk or short drive). But most of the restaurants are chains. Need to go into downtown Ann Arbor for non-chain places. Also a Costco on the other side of 94.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Over not pleased . Stayed 6 weeks with other members of my company at the Victors Way. Housekeeping when service is requested is inconsistent . Sometimes they replace coffee , some had open sodas left tv left on where they were in there cleaning. Do not think my sheets and or cover was ever changed or room vacuumed. Older hotel , breakfast mostly chicken sausage ????? Some front staff friendly and helpful others rude.
Much better choices nearby!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Linda S, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear THendrichs,
I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We are committed to providing an excellent stay for all of our guests, and I am so sorry that we fell short of your - and our - expectations. I appreciate your comments and would like the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your long term stay so that we can better your (and all of our guests) experience in the future.
Linda St. Germain

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Residence Inn in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Its right near the mall which was great because there are plenty of places to eat. The room was like a condo. My parents got the downstairs and the upstairs was an open room loft, which I got. It was really cool! We both had our own bathrooms too! The rooms were also clean and roomie. They have a great continental breakfast, better than I've had in a while. Would highly recommend this place if you have people that need space, but still want to stay in the same room. Pics taken after our stay, aka beds were made when we arrived.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family