US$165
US$93
US$77
US$118
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$232
US$224
The Kensington Hotel(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$251
Priceline
Burnt Toast Inn(Ann Arbor)
US$150
US$409
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$352
All reviewsbi levelseparate buildingsfloor suitegallon waterdog runfull kitchenbasic toiletriesour home away from homeliving areaoutdoor poollight sleeperan extended stayquiet at nightsmall kitchenstate streetfree breakfast isexercise room
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit and I was worried the room wouldn't be as good as last time. I needn't have worried - it was even better! The hotel appears to have thought of everything; the apartments are well equipped, very relaxing and spotlessly clean and modern. I wouldn't mind moving in. Our trip was made even more enjoyable by the ultra pleasant and sunny disposition of the receptionist Nicolette - what an asset to the hotel / she was absolutely charming. Looking forward to next time

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The location is great and only ten minutes from the campus and downtown. This is a large property just off a highway near many other budget hotels. The staff is nice and the rooms, as always in this format, were extremely utilitarian. We easily housed us parents, adult kids and one friend of a kid in two two bed two bath suites. We came for the art fair. We would do the exact same again.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stopped in for the night as it was the only Marriott brand hotel in the area under my company's $150 a night limit. While I am happy I was upgraded to a larger two bedroom suite, I have to say this particular property is way overdue for a much needed renovation and update. The bones are all there to bring this property in to the 21st century, but the wear and tear after all these years is unfortunately not up to Marriott standards.
Staff is nice and I did get a good night sleep even though the person above me seemed to want to be as active as possible at 1:44AM
I'll stay at this property again, but only after its been completely overhauled. It's time.

Room Tip: Don't stay on first floor as its noisy if you have heavy-footed neighbors below you.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 23 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Residence Inn Ann Arbor with us.
I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas.
We are in the planning stages of a major renovation for some of our rooms. These rooms are sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you.
Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider Residence Inn Ann Arbor on your next visit to Ann Arbor so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Michelle Boprie
Operations Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We stayed at the Residence Inn North Ann Arbor June 24th.
The hotel is an older Residence Inn with outside doors . Okay for one nice. The building was nice and location great. The room was nice not as large as newer Residence INN . The TV did not work. The front desk sent someone up immediately but he had no clue. I had to recall the desk . Basically it took them an hour to get us a new room and the hotel was not filled. That was crazy. It was obvious that the front desk was in no rush to solve the problem. The breakfast was good, but I have had much better at other Residence Inns. Also, in a Michigan climate the pool is outside. Fine for summer of 3 months . This is very unusual for a nice hotel in the area. I would stay there again in the summer other than the TV issue it was nice The location is great. next to a mall, all the restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mjtrocki
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful shuttle ride with our shuttle driver, Tyrone. He gave us a fabulous and very informative tour of the U. of Michigan. It was a pleasure talking to him and learning about what to see and do in Ann Arbor. Thank you, Tyrone!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family