Hampton Inn & Suites Ann Arbor West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
View Hotel
All reviewsfamily staystaff was extremely helpfulpower outagenice staymini fridge and microwavegreat hotelbreakfast arearoom was spaciousbreakfast stafffootball gamewould highly recommend this hotelclose to downtownwould definitely stay here againcollege visitshort drivefree breakfastconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The only bad thing about this hotel stay was that it was so short! I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff were lovely, the room excellent (spacious, clean, well-appointed, great furniture), and the pool excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Justin L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ann Arbor West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hello Stefanie S,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us! Our team is committed to providing the best service and accommodations in the Ann Arbor area, and we greatly look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for your time, and have a great day!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We spent a weekend in town for College Day at U of M. After 8 hours on the road it was a nice place to end up. We had reserved a suite and the room was so big you could hold a yoga class in it! The doors are very heavy, and they have a cool feature so the lights don’t get left on when you’re not there. The bathroom was standard but clean. Couch and beds were all comfortable and WiFi and tv services great. The soundproofing was fine; there was a large student group present on this weekend, and I don’t think we really heard anything. The breakfast was better than most similar places, with 2 coffee bar areas to make sure everyone could get their java. I would go back for sure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello Jacquie D,

Wow! Thanks so much for your glowing and detailed review of our hotel! On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you personally for choosing to stay with us. We truly appreciate your time and greatly look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great day! We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We needed a quick overnight stay. We are Hilton members and pretty happy with the hotels. This seems to be a new hotel. Slightly lackluster and the craftsmenship is pretty shoddy at best. All in all a fine stay but disappointed in the cheap feel considering Hampton is always the more expensive of the (mid range).

We couldn't park because there was a snow storm coming through and the parking lot wasn't plowed at all.

The staff was welcoming.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Justin L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ann Arbor West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Hello jml1618,

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was extremely disappointed at the way I was treated upon my arrival at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ann Arbor West at 1:30 a.m. on a cold and snowy night. After being dropped off by taxi, I was told that the hotel was overbooked and they did not have a room for me. A room was being held for me next door at an unrelated property, which is not comparable to the property I had booked. I had to drag my luggage through the snow to the run down property next door. I was told by the Hampton Inn that I would not have to pay; however, upon arrival, the alternate hotel told me that I had to pay and then get reimbursed by the Hampton Inn. Finally, i was booked for two nights and was told that they would have to see if there was a room for me on the second night. I am absolutely in shock at this treatment. Rude, rude, rude!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello neveradullmoment2018,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay. Once again, I am very sorry about the experience you had with our hotel. The points bonus we discussed yesterday should post to your account within the next week, but please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime! Our team is committed to providing the best service and accommodations in the Ann Arbor area, and we treasure every opportunity for improvement. Thanks again for your time, and have a great day!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Usually we stay the other side of Ann Arbor, but there was a special at this Hampton Inn so we tried it. Glad we did. Every bit as good as we've come to expect from Hampton Inns and Hilton. Our flight in was delayed, and delayed and delayed again, and finally arriving at 5am we were greeted by an outstanding girl at the front desk. Our room was held, although she said he was losing faith that we'd make it. She checked us in quickly and asked us if there was anything she could do to make us more comfortable after our ordeal. We had to be out by 10am and off, and upon returning later that night after dinner, we were greeted by 2 other girls just a pleasant as the first. It was if they knew who we were and our ordeal, and asked how our day was and although the food area was closed one of them went in and got us bowls and utensils for our leftover desert. The bed was as comfortable as they always are and it was a very pleasant experience. Closer to downtown and restaurants than the other side was, but yet close to the highway so getting to the other side of Town was quick and easy. Will certainly be back here again with the outstanding staff.

Room Tip: We love the king size beds
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Justin L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ann Arbor West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Wow! Thanks so much for your glowing review of our hotel! I am especially happy to hear about your pleasant experiences with our front desk staff. It is always our pleasure to go above and beyond to ensure all of our guests have the best possible time with us! We hope to see you again soon!