“Phenomenal Thai Food”
Review of Taste of Thailand

Taste of Thailand
Ranked #56 of 141 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Description: Auburn Crossing shoping center, exit 79 on I75 , east of University Drive.
Reviewed 10 May 2015

I took an exam and saw that this place was nearby. It's in a shopping plaza. I ordered pong karee (yellow curry). It was awesome and came with a sweet and sour soup and a bowl of rice. I also ordered a Sierra Mist. Total came to about $13. The price was right and I left with a full stomach. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

Pad thai was ok but really too sweet. Not authentic. No chopsticks. Will not be going back. Not impressed.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

We stopped by about 3 pm on a Saturday and was allowed to order from a lunch menu. There is both Chinese and Thai food available. Our Thai food was excellent. Much better than the Thai food we have in my home town. We were given the choice of how spicy we wanted the food which was nice.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This used to be a very good Thai restaurant but the ownership has changed and it is now a Chinese restaurant though they have kept the original name. The Chinese portion of the menu is okay but the Thai is disappointing, particularly if you are like me and like very spicy food. Despite the fact I asked for extra hot by food came back very mild. I tried twice with the same result.

Reviewed 24 February 2011

Hot and Sour soup was all vinegar tasting. Pad Pak sauce was doctored Chinese. This is not a Thai restaurant! Very disappointing.

1  Thank Jonbonjovii