“Fantastic! Every visit!!!”

Casa Rio Tex Mex Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Anoka
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We are a family of 4, we are here around once a week and love it! The food, the drinks, the staff always wonderful! The queso is our favorite thing on the menu! We also are always happy with the buffet!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Fresh Tex Mex, great chips and salsa and the prices are right in line with a family budget! We love the food here and the service is quick and food is as expected. Located in the heart of Anoka, this is a must stop place to fill your Mexican food munchies and the Guac is to die for. WAY BETTER THAN THE CHAIN RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA. Look up their specials on their website and try my personal favorite Mahi Tacos, its delicioso!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This is our go to Mexican restaurant. Cute decor, awesome fast wait staff and great food and drinks. Much better than the chain Mexican restaurants in this area.

Seafood enchiladas are my favorite! ❤

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Even though I was expecting more of an authentic Mexican food, I was please with the menu and the food was good

Reviewed 9 August 2017

although, not my favorite Tex Mex restaurant, it's nice to have Casa Rio as a choice on Jackson St. I have tried their Seafood enchiladas, I think they have too much crab, not enough shrimp. Also not a fan of all the veggies in the rice, it appears as though they add a can of VegAll to the rice.
There is plenty of room in the restaurant and the servers are very attentive. My husband had a Wet Burrito and loved it. My daughter had Chicken Taco Salad and also thought it was very good.

1  Thank c1958indy

Been to Casa Rio Tex Mex Restaurant? Share your experiences!