“Food is 5 star”
Review of TACOS La Paloma

TACOS La Paloma
Ranked #39 of 66 Restaurants in Anoka
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I would love to give this restaurant 5 stars but the ambience is tired and old. That being said, the food is absolutely fabulous! I get a dozen tacos once a month for my family and it is there favorite meal. If you have been to La Hacienda or San Angel in EPCOT (WDW), this food is every bit as good at about 1/3 the cost. The employees are also very nice. Stopping in for a multi person order can be slow though so call ahead and ask for a pick up.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Come eat here for genuine Mexican fare. The place is easy to get to off hiway 10 and is a must for anyone craving good amazing food for cheap

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Usually take tacos, nachos, etc. to-go and we love it. Nice owners too. The fish tacos are especially good!

Reviewed 16 January 2016

We love eating here. My daughter lives nearby (we are from out of town) and she turned us on to this place. The people are friendly and the food is excellent and very filling. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I love this little joint for a quick, tasty lunch. It has never disappointed and if you order a burrito you better be hungry.
They have all the wonderful sugar sodas and good Mexican beers

Been to TACOS La Paloma? Share your experiences!