“Good eats and friendly people”
Review of Outpost

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outpost
Ranked #30 of 66 Restaurants in Anoka
Reviewed 15 September 2017

On business in the Ramsey area, my customer likes this restaurant and I've been here before. the waitress staff is really great, friendly and offer fast service. I had the fish sandwich fro lunch, It was hugh and well prepared. My customer had the BLT which looked great and he said it was. as I said I've eaten here before and the eats were always great. I'd recommend the OUTPOST to anyone who is in athe area.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch today. First and last visit. The atmosphere was classic bar & grille which I personally enjoy. Our sever (Amanda) was very pleasant and good at her job. That's the end of the positive aspects of the visit.
My wife had the fish w/frys and I had the tenderloin w/frys. Being from Indiana I wasn't expecting a great tenderloin but this was overcooked and greasy. The fish wasn't much better, overcooked and (yes) tough! Do not go here for the food, there are many better options around the area. If you want to hang out at a bar, throw back a couple and hit the lottery counter(s), yes plural, then definitely stop in.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

First time at Outpost and it was great! Hometown feel, friendly staff and good burgers! Daily specials!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We go in for Sunday breakfast and the service is always fast and friendly. Portions are good and the food is always very good.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

An old school bar/restaurant. I don't think they have a smoker, but as you walk in the door you get a smokey or maybe a cedar aroma. Either way it's very pleasant. We've had burgers, wings, and pizza. All were very good. Oh yeah, the pulled pork is also a hit. A good place to check out.