“Fast and fresh”

PhoValley Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #36 of 77 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: We are OPEN!!! We had our grand opening on Oct 6, 2016. Please come and try our Pho, rice noodle soup with beef, or any of our other outstanding traditional Vietnamese dishes. We are located in the "Times Square" mall in Apple Valley.
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

First time eating here. Went on a Monday night around 7p.m. Place wasn't too busy. Small place but plenty of tables to sit at. Menu is smaller fried rice, some stir fry choices but they're popular for their pho. I chose to get the chicken and veggies and we had an order of the egg rolls. Everything was fresh and food came out quick. Very friendly staff. The bathrooms were also very clean. Was hoping for a bigger menu but what I got was still tasty.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The place is very clean and the service is excellent. Food is awesome! Found my new favorite place to eat Pho.

1  Thank CarlosMontanez
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We went for lunch and ordered:
- Vietnamese iced milk coffee: Just okay not as good as the coffee at Pho Everest in Lakeville.
- Egg rolls : Okay- I prefer larger eggrolls with more filling over more smaller eggrolls. Their fish sauce for the eggrolls wasn't as sweet as other places we've been to.
- Pho-meatball & Steak: Good- Wasn't the most flavorful broth I've had but it was good. We asked if we could split it since they are always huge and they just brought an extra bowl and we had to dish it up which was not very easy. I don't see why they couldn't have split it for us in the back.

The staff was very friendly and attentive. Our bill came to $25 with tip which I feel is a little high for lunch and we shared.

1  Thank LolaBelleMay