“Perfect rest spot of the Katy Trail”

Augusta Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Beer was wonderful, food was full of flavor and the staff was friendly. It was a perfect spot to stop for a beverage, food and a rest after riding the Katy Trail all day.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Fun spot for lunch! The smoked wings and BLT were amazing! Very friendly. About 8 of their craft beers on tap. Nice a cool in the shade with music on the weekends. Fun stop on our anniversary weekend getaway to Augusta!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Built on the side of a hill that overlooks the Katy Trail, this is one dining experience you wish could last forever. Like Sam and Frodo, my dad and I enjoyed the beautiful green garden, flowers, good food, good music, and great beer...my dad had the stout and loved it (as well as his black bean burger) and I had the shandy (and a filling bier brat). Wish I had one right now! Everything was so fresh and delicious! My dad and I felt quite refreshed after our long 20 mile ride on the Katy Trail. My only complaint: the beer is not brewed on site, but is made in nearby Washington. We were hoping for a tour!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this brewery with my husband and another couple. After visiting a winery in the area, we wanted to try the brewery. We all enjoyed our visit. I am not a beer fan, but they also had wine, sangria, bloody Mary's, and margaritas. The brewery had a naturey feel with both covered and open air tables. There was entertainment provided by a woman playing the guitar. It was a great place to relax, drink, and enjoy the shade on a hot 90 degree day.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We visited this wonderful little place several years ago and stopped in for lunch after a trail bike ride on the beautiful Katy Trail. First off the beers are great and the setting serene on a wooded bluff overlooking the Trail. I remembered much better food. We ordered Pub chips which were nothing more than bagged chips poured into a basket. They do not have a fryer so cannot prepare fresh chips. We also ordered the bratwurst which was listed on the menu as grilled local sausage on a sourdough bun. The brat was served on standard hot dog bun and seemed to have been microwaved and not grilled. Also they have an extensive picnic area which allows smoking. My suggestion stop by for a fresh cold beer under the canopy to avoid smokers and save your appetite for a place with better food.

Been to Augusta Brewing Company? Share your experiences!