All reviews rooms are clean wilderness west bathroom beds
Reviewed 15 August 2010

After spending several days in a saddle and sleeping on a pad the Inn was a welecomed sight. I f there was a negative it would be no A/c in rooms,

I will be back next year for the annual Trail Runners riDE.

Thanks to everyone in Auguata for making my trip memoerable. D.a.o

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank reiner62
Reviewed 4 February 2010

This is not Augusta, GA, this is definitely Augusta, MONTANA! Maybe 300 people, 3 bars, and one gas station and a spectacular view of the Rocky Mountains! The rooms are efficient, all you need, clean and the decor takes you back in time. For a very old hotel with two spotless "share bathrooms" at a very reasonable price, this place definitely takes you back to a simpler time. No phone, no TV, no internet.....just a place to relax, unwind, and escape the stress of todays hectic lifestyle!

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank MTtravelers2
Reviewed 2 September 2008

As the previous reviewer noted, there are 11 rooms, all on the second floor with two shared bathrooms. No locks on any of the doors. This would be unusual unless you realize your in Augusta, MT, population 1200 or so. Three bars, a gas station and two general stores. If you want to experience the real Montana, spend some time in Augusta. Real friendly, down-to-earth people who live life on their own terms.

As for our hosts, they made us feel like we've lived there all of our lives. I've never felt so welcome. What a gift. And what a time we had. I can't wait to get back there.

Date of stay: July 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Min2Max2
Reviewed 7 August 2008

What a great Inn. The proprietors were a very nice couple. I went with my bf and we had room #1 for three nights ( a whopping $48.nt-ha!). Overlooked the town, direct access to a huge porch on the second floor.
There are, I believe, 11 rooms in the inn. There are two shared bathrooms. Honestly, this kind of freaked me out a bit, but it wasn't an issue at all and every room and bathroom is kept extremely clean.
Nothing is locked: the front door, your room, etc. but no worries, this town is a gem....never had a concern that anything would be stolen or taken. Honestly, I really hated to leave. What a great place! Just be prepared-spend any time in this town and at this inn and YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE!!

Date of stay: August 2008