The Bunkhouse Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Stage Stop Inn(Choteau)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$102
US$129
GardenInn.com
US$129
Motel 6 Great Falls(Great Falls)
US$73
US$103
US$97
BestWestern.com
All reviewswildernesswestbathroommontanamotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2016

needed a room about everything was booked starting at deadwood on up called all hotel numbers and this was one . called around 11 wouldn't get there until 1 in the morning they told us they would leave the door unlocked and the key to our room on the counter to just go on in and settle up in the morning. so nice of them to do that the room was great. like staying in an old western motel. did not expect that in the middle of nowhere. had been to Yellowstone and on way to Montana. We were there actually july 2010 selection wouldn't let me change it

Room Tip: corner room had a great view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Affordable cozy room downtown Augusta. It is clean and you share the bathroom. Dogs allowed. It feels like a step back info a more simple time. Friendly and helpful owners. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank LABigfork
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I wasn't really sure what I was signing up for when the lady on the phone told me "this is a traditional bunk house," but I'm pretty adventurous and laid back so I went with it and said "sounds great."
What I found on arrival was this amazing old home that sits right on Main Street with a sign the simply says Bunkhouse Inn with 2 old rocking chairs sitting on the front porch. Inside we were greeted by a friendly woman who showed us to our bedroom upstairs. There were 7 rooms of various sizes each with beautiful old fashioned bed frames covered in cozy looking country quilts. The whole place was spotless top to bottom and adorable with an instant sense of comfort. The 2 shared bathrooms upstairs were a bit small, the stairs kind of steep and the windows (that open below my hip height) had no screens. So there were a few things that made me a bit nervous but that's a mothers nature I suppose always finding any hidden dangers legit or not:)
Overall I thought it was great and will probably stay there again the next time I'm there for a visit.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashesarmstrong
Reviewed 26 May 2015

We have been here several times, once when the current owners had just purchased it. They went out of their way to make us comfortable then. This year we returned to many renovations making it the cleanest place we have been in. They have maintained the history and charm of this old building. We call Augusta the last frontier for us. We come here from MO as often as we can to visit friends and recharge. There's lots to do here you just have to find it.

Room Tip: We liked # 14 but all are fine
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Colleen B
Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

I used to live here in Augusta Mt there is 368 people with 4 bars, A grocery store, A Gas Station, And 2 Motels the Bunkhouse Inn and the Wagons West Motel. It's a awesome place to visit and live, also the school has awesome staff and great kids. And I heard they are making a movie down in Augusta during Rodeo Weekend. I give this Rating a 5 It's so awesome.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends