“Classic McDonalds, but with a quality staff”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Alton
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Nice clean store with good staff. Don't hesitate to stop here for a quick bite to eat or a drink to refresh on the road.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I started to go through the drive-through but for some reason I decided to go inside and I'm glad I did.
As I stood there waiting for somebody to take my order I started counting the flies. And there were more flies than employees there, and that was just around the front register I can't imagine what it looked like in the back. Needless to say I didn't order don't know if I'll be going back there.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

It is a typical McDonalds. The people there are very nice but in the end if you want to go to McDonalds nothing wrong with this one. Convenient hours and a quick bite for the area.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Poor atmosphere for eat-in. Most people drive thru, or take out. inside was very dirty. Never seen a McDs this dirty.

Reviewed 16 January 2015

I feel for the high school kids working at places like McDonald's. They get paid minimum wage for hard work--it's a tough break. What I don't feel for are the managers who sit around all day and do nothing, and that's exactly what I saw when I went to this McDonald's. It took nearly fifteen minutes for me to get a sausage mcmuffin and a coffee. The manager there, Stephanie something or other, just threw the bag at me after my long wait and went back to texting on her phone. One of the other members (Kylie? Carlie? Wish I remembered the good workers too) brought out my coffee with a smile and a "Come again," but my visit was already ruined. I will not be returning.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!