US$117
Book now, pay at stay
US$119
Hotels.com
US$108
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
US$67
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$73
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Casino Inn(Absecon)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2016

This place is a PIGS PEN!!!!!! You'll be better off sleeping in your car. The carperting was so stained we didn't even put our luggage on the floor, we put them back in the car. There was hair in the tub, tissue behind the night stand. Mold in the corners of the bathroom floor. SMELLED LIKE URINE!!!! A toilet plunger, mop, and 2 brooms in the stairwell. Broken chair and soiled linen in hallway. Burnt up electrical plug. Please take this review very serious!!!!!!! Manager said not to touch the air conditioning knobs so we couldn't even adjust the temperature. Manager referred his own hotel as a " RAT HOLE" and didn't even want to refund my money!!! SEE PICTURES

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank allmybees
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We were lucky enough to have the pleasure of viewing two rooms. The first room that the manager tried to put her son had white powder all over the carpet. Red lipstick all over the mirror. Random debris everywhere. And the beds looked terrifying. So we went down to complain and ask for a refund which he declined to give us. He instead offered to put us up in a better or nicer room. The second room was the heart-shaped Jacuzzi room and it was all so terrible. I feel like there was so much more than their my sinuses and lungs hurt so bad after one night sleep there. Please for your health do not stay here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This place is a joke, I booked a room for 2 kids 2 adults I arrive and this guy charges $20 for a non smoking room on top of the rate and then wants to charge an additional $30 which were the reason I booked the reservation!! Do not stay here they will steal your money with all these fees, the front desk person is the rudest person that I have ever dealt with! Simply horrible will never stay here again!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Terribel motel. Smelly, dirty linenes, unsafe area. Booked for my family to stay one night during a soccer tounament in the area. Coun't stays after entering and checking the room and linens. Thanls for Expedia I got my money back :)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2015

This place is a dump in the very classic sense. My non-smoking room was obviously not that (it stank), the bedpsread was dirty and the room itself was dirty overall. The "bathmat" (really just a thin towel) had a hole in it, TP was half used, and while there was no shampoo there were plenty of moisturizer bottles (some of which were half-used). Then there was the Huggies diaper box in one of the drawers, not kidding.

The TV was 20-years old, so was the coffeemaker. The refrigerator and microwave were literally stacked upon each other, just sitting on the dresser near the TV. All plugged into a power strip (also sitting on the dresser) that barely worked. Also, no extra blankets on the room at all, so I had to bundle up in the cool weather.

I can't say enough bad things about this place, it was like being in one of those bad horror movies where you're thankful you weren't murdered in the middle of the night. Oh wait, that could not have happened because of the bright lights from the parking area lampposts illuminating the entire room, making 3AM just like 10AM. See, so I would have seen my assailant coming.

I took a long, hot shower when I got home, trying to cleanse myself of the filth and smoke. A delousing would have been in order.

Absolutely NOT worth the $90 I paid. Rather, they should have paid me to stay there, and knowing what I know now I'd have declined. Shame on Wyndham for having any affiliation with this horror show.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo