US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$121
US$104
US$109
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$59
US$107
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend and was pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable and the water got hot! Nothing beats a nice hot shower after being stuck in traffic for 4 hours...

OK back to my stay...

We arrived Friday evening for a funeral the next morning. The front desk operator was very helpful and pleasant. I wanted to get a room on the 3 floor or below BUT because I had paid for a room with a "view" that was not possible. I booked this room through a third party site, I didn't see anything about a view, but anyhoo. We were place on the 5th floor and that came with an excellent view of the Home Depot and its parking lot, score! ;/

The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean, a major difference from the Red Roof Inn that I stayed in in Myrtle Beach. The only issue I had with my stay is that there was only 1 washcloth in the room. I went to ask the Housekeeping person but never found him/her, so I snagged 3 washcloths from the cart that was left in the hallway.

They serve breakfast, so that was an added plus.

Hope this helps someone.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This motel is pretty close to what we needed for a wedding in Brigantine and reception at the Atlantic City CC. We could have spent more money at a "better" place, but we opted for this one. Upon arriving, we had just come from a wedding 20 minutes away and we wanted to change into more formal clothing for the reception. The manager only had rooms available on the second floor and said that the room "may be a little hot because the AC was not on". Wanted a room little cooler, but said the only one was "dirty" and not made. We bit the bullet and went to our room. It was a little cool, but this was the day the temperature got to 100 degrees outside. Other than this, the room was your most basic of basics. It did have cable TV, but the TV itself was the older 25 inch sets you would have had in the 1980's. No microwave (didn't need one) but did have a small refridgerator. The bathroom had toilet and tub/shower separate from the sink. Would not have felt secure taking a shower and a bath out of the question since there was no stopper in the tub. I maybe regretted staying here, but we survived. Would I stay here again? NO.

Room Tip: Very noisy since the airport is literally next door. Would chose somewhere closer to Atlantic City itself.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

This place is very tight but the employees try to work well with you to make sure you are satisfied with your stay it a little outdated but will be sufficient just to rest .i would like for the rooms to be more aired out to get rid of the stuffy smell before guest get into the room.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2015

We were there over Labor Day, so we knew we would have to pay more for a holiday stay. $466 for 4 nights in this horrible hotel was a disgrace..They would only give us 2 towels & 2 wash cloths.Room was not made up the 2nd day of our stay. No continental breakfast or coffee, even though the ad said both

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2015

this hotel is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Everything about it was horrible. First, the office clerk was so rude, he had the worst attitude ever. Customer Service is very important, but if your room is at least decent, you might overlook it. That was not the case. The room was just horrible, it was filthy, like a room from one of those horror movies. The bed was not done properly, the blankets had holes on them, the AC was rusty, TV had grease marks, the floor had brown spots. The bathroom was nasty, the tub had marks that I seriously do not want to know what they are and the towels had some stains too.

Staying in this hotel was one of the most disgusting experiences I have ever had and unfortunately I had to stay because I could not anything available at atlantic city at such short notice. DO NOT stay in this place because it is a dump!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family