“Awesome selection and quality!”
Review of Allendale Eats

Allendale Eats
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Allendale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

There are so many wonderful things about Allendale Eats. First, it is a nice place to take guests which is what I did. Why? There is a huge selection of breakfast and lunch choices so everyone will find something good to eat! Second, the quality was top notch and the bread is beyond terrific. My friend even asked where it (the bread) came from. Last, but not least, it is open on Monday which is a harder day to entertain because some places are closed. On top of this of course, it is very casual so we were perfectly dressed after a long walk with our dogs. The waiter also made helpful suggestions when I said I didn't want fries (would I like fruit instead) and my friend wanted iced tea (that the small size was rather large so it would be fine.) I can't wait to return!!!

Dkimball22, Owner at Allendale Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm glad your guests were pleased and I can't wait to see you again! Make sure you say hi and mention who you are.
Be Well, Denise

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Friendly staff who seem to need more practice in operating a casual eatery. 1/2 hour wait for two sandwiches. Good food, reasonable prices, comfortable outside dining in good weather, yet be sure you are not in a rush to eat here.

Dkimball22, Owner at Allendale Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

We really appreciate your patience when waiting for fresh, homemade food we make just for you. We let everyone change things, add things and adjust for allergies as they wish so when everyone in the room wants something different - literally, it take time to do that. We do appreciate you being a customer and hope that you enjoy the relaxed family attitude most of our guests have. Thanks for coming!! Denise

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This local establishment is just off the charts killer!! Great breakfast that reminds of a college town diner. Really fun with a friendly staff. A must do!!

WOW! I really like that! Thanks for the great review and soooo happy you were happy!!!!
Denise

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Such a great venue for a jersey style breakfast. Price is right, food is tasty and kids stay happy! Love this town!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Nice location and good service. I have enjoyed breakfast and lunch here, but do not enjoy their coffee.