“Good local take out/eat Chinese”
Review of Hunan Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hunan Garden
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 March 2017

My husband and I often order in from Hunan Garden simply because of its proximity to our home. It offers a varied, typical menu with lunch specials. We never eat in as it is not conducive to do so. We especially like their chicken chow fun and wonton soup.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I have eaten at this restaurant several times. Sometimes the owners are not present. When this happens the food is over cooked and just plain average. When the owners are there it's exceptional. They are a great couple and their children are so cute. please don't let others run your business.

1  Thank UU J
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I was kind of over Chinese take-out until my uncle brought me some Hunan Garden one night. I was completely blown away! Vegetables are crisp, not overcooked or mushy. The wonton soup is my absolute favorite (no mystery looking meat in the middle). All the dishes we've ordered look fresh and taste amazing. The restaurant only has a couple of seats, so it's really more for take-out. The place is clean and the staff are really nice. If you're looking for a new take-out place, give this one a try.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

The meat in the won tons is inedible and indiscernable. I had to dispose of it because it was horrible! Needless to say, it is not a place I would ever return to...take out or eat in!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Great food and service. Wide variety of selections and combinations. Stop by and try ... you won't be sorry!