After a week of touring Laos when we arrived here it was like finding an oasis in the desert. The room was spacious and bright and everything worked! The hotel is a comfortable walk to the market and Pub street and the roof top bar is a great place to have a drink and enjoy the sunset from the spa tub-cold but great for this climate. Breakfast is good with a good selection of western and local foods available, you eat in the restaurant and can read a complimentry newspaper. The staff are all friendly and very attentive, nothing is a problem. there is a notice neat the lift that says the staff have 51% ownership of the hotel-it shows! I would stay here anytime, most recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap