Soria Moria Boutique Hotel was a nice find for our family on our family vacation to Siem Reap, Cambodia. The rooms were a little larger than expected and the decor was clean and comforting.
I must give high credit to the staff, especially the front desk, who were always willing to break large bills for smaller bills, offer travel advice, and serve a nice breakfast. The staff also helped us make reservations to dinner shows, as well as restaurants.
Some small plumbing fixture problems in our bath, but we nothing to prevent us from fully using the services.
The pool is small, but welcome after a long day in the hot sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap