“Delicious food!”

Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: Falafels, teas and cakes
Description: Falafels, teas and cakes
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We highly recommend this place!
The food is absolutely delicious. And the portions are so generous that almost can not finish your dish! So be careful when ordering, because the owner prefer you not to waste rather than ordering too much! So nice of him. The owner is Lebanese and so genuine, extremely friendly sky warm and welcoming. You can see how passionate he is about the food he makes. Lovely atmosphere with gorgeous gargantuesque food, good choice of dish, vegetarian and vegan friendly. The prices are so reasonable. Everything conquered us, we will certainly come back on our way back to siem reap. Please don't forget to write a review it will be a nice favor for him.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Had the chicken sumac, not what I was expecting based on the description (thought it was a sandwich) but was pleasantly surprised as it was delicious! The mango rice pudding was insane. Relaxed and quiet atmosphere, loved it!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Went for lunch today with some friends. This is a small restaurant that offers very good price for value. We ordered the fallafel and chicken kebab, relaly delicious. The owner also is very welcoming making sure you relax and enjoy. Thanks for a great lunch :)

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Atmosphere is probably one of my favourite restaurants in Siem Reap. (I think I ate there more than 3 times during my stay in SR) Their falafel is absolutely heavenly and their desserts were delightful! The service was great and the owner (Mr Mohammed) was a fantastic host!! Dining there was always a wonderful experience for my friends and I, and I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Siem Reap!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

This place was not at all what I was expecting. Having visited some of the fiercely hip restaurants and cafes in the area I was quite surprised to find a basic interior - happy birthday stickers peeling from the wall, dusty fake flowers dotted about. For a place called Atmosphere there wasn't much. If you just peeped in from the outside you might be put off, but don't! The food was great, I ate babaganoush by the spoonful! It was packed with flavor, particularly the flavor of garlic (so beware if that's not your cup of tea). We ordered three dishes to share between two people and were stuffed by the end. Falafel, zazeke and babaganoush, all delicious. The falafel comes with a small bowl of hummus and I was glad that we didn't order a whole portion because if was my least favorite thing. Perhaps it's a different style of hummus than I'm used to, but it did not do it for me, simultaneously runny and chunky rather than a smooth paste. Overall, a great experience with delicious food and friendly service.