“Amazing authentic Italian pasta”
Review of La Pasta

La Pasta
Ranked #27 of 944 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: La Pasta Siem Reap produces a variety of quality pasta including spaghetti, tagliatelle, lasagna and exclusively for Siem Reap spaghetti, linguine, caserecce and maccheroni. We also produce vegan fresh pasta and gluten free fresh pasta! All the pasta can be tasted at our restaurant. Although we serve meat our menu is mostly vegetarian and we don't serve cruelty food at all! We have entirely separate vegetarian and vegan menus. We use only the finest ingredients to produce our products ensuring taste and flavor. A close eye is kept on producing an authentic and consistent product for our customers. We do not use artificial preservatives, flavors or colors and source locally grown products where we can.
Reviewed 19 May 2017

La Pasta is one of my go-to dinner spots here in SR. My favorite is the aphrodisiac penne which is filling and deliciously homemade. Their bruscetta is also really fresh and yummy. Service is quick and friendly as well and many gluten free and vegetarian/vegan options to choose from.

Roberto C, Owner at La Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hi Sarah T,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.
We love to hear La Pasta is one of your favorite restaurants in Siem Reap and that you like our food and service so much.
We are looking forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Excellent food! After a day of playing tourist, this is a very comforting and casual place to unwind with good food, beverage, and happy service! The pasta is excellent and the portions are just right - the half portion was just enough for me and that went well with my wine and left me with enough "room" to have their excellent tiramisu. Seating is your choice: ambient temperature with overhead fans, or if you had enough outdoor heat, there is an air conditioned room. It's all good and I would go back without hesitation. Go and enjoy!

Hi bobbyz95,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.
We love to hear you enjoyed our food, service and atmosphere so much.
Thank you so much for recommending our restaurant!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I had fettucine alfredo, a basic dish, but it was perfectly al dente and as fresh as artisanal pasta can be. Actually, I must say, it was some of the best pasta I've ever had. The staff showed great care and attention to me that everything should be to my satisfaction. And it was.

It's also an oasis of calm, close to, but far enough from the madness of Pub Street to be genuinely relaxing.

Conclusion: high class food at low prices.

Hi ShabbySheikh,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.
We love to hear you liked our service, food, atmosphere and value of our food so much.
Words like yours help us to keep doing our best.
Many thanks again!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered the pesto pasta and I was surprised how good it was! It was nice with a welcome drink and the service was great. Nothing bad to say about the place, I recommend the pesto pasta.

Hi August F,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review.
We love to hear you liked our service and pasta.
Thank you so much for recommending our dish.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this place, the pasta is homemade and the ingredients are very fresh. Had some Tagliatelle with homemade sausage sauce, very delicious and accompanied by some good Italian red wine on the house. I couldn't resist ordering some tiramisu for dessert and it didn't disappoint. The hosts were also very accomodating and I had a nice chat with them.

Hello Liv M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience at our restaurant.
We love to hear you noted the freshness of our pasta and tiramisu and liked its taste.
Take care!