US$44
US$40
US$30
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$36/night.

US$83
US$39
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

US$134
US$114
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Just stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, room is cleaned, nice outdoor swimming pool, breakfast good for Asian people, noodle are good and delicious, a little far from town but can find transport easily just walk to front building with reasonable price $3.00, Angkor Wat is nearby spend about 15 minutes by tuk tuk.
Staffs are good and helpful. Recommend for people who looking for the place near to Angkor.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eric B
Reviewed 19 February 2016

What I love about the hotel is their very nice breakfast banquet with buffet (although I don't have that much to say about Cambodian food), their pretty Lily large clay pots decorating the outside of the hotel, the bathtub and balcony in the room and the swimming pools. Basic amenities are provided for like sopa for the bathtub, cake soap, shampoo and toohpaste. I love that the room has made available an electric pot and your choice of coffee or tea along with bottled water. The place is great for couples, friends and families although we traveled as just a couple that time. The lighting is something that in my opinion can improve though. I like bright, white lights when I need them. I appreciate the soft, dim lighting for relaxation but I'd like bright white lights when needed. The staff are great as well by the way, but if you don't speak Khmer, just explain what you need from them, they will clarify when needed and then definitely help you out. I noticed they are soft spoken and speak slower than most of us do and to me it does not hurt to match the pace of that who'c ountry you are visiting :)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Ok, thats good play to stay. The room is big. I stayed 1 night here. This place had swimming poll but i have not used that. We can easy move to angcor from hotel. Massage service is available if you want. Breakfast buffet is good. I like this place

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 8 January 2016

we stayed here after our flight was cancelled and was provided by the airline. The hotel was old and dated but the rooms were a good size. the bed however were not comfortable and the blankets were actually towel blankets which was filled with stains; red, yellow and chocolate stains. We initially thought it was just one of the bed with stains, but no, all three bed blankets were stained too. Wifi didnt work properly and when we called reception several times there were no answers. There hotel is far from the city and there was only one restaurant(expensive) near the hotel. This place made our previous boutique hotel(owl inn) felt like a 5 star hotel which was less than half the price compared to this hotel. There are better hotels out there so skip this one.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 8 January 2016

A huge-large and noisy hotel. Most of room during my 4N stay occupy by Chinese tourists, nothing wrong with that, except they have no regards for other people. All corridors , staircases are filled with loud conversation and screaming kids . 1 night someone even try to get to my room ! Downstairs breakfast was even worst, staff does not understand basic English, when I ask for a omelet i get fry egg ! Most of food an a bar are not eatable by western visitors, only Chinese menu. Location wise, too far from the center of Siem Reap (~4km). There literally millions of hotels in Siem Reap to choose from, do not waste your money.

Room Tip: noisy ,just terrible hotel
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo