“Good happy food and shakes”
Review of Ecstatic Pizza

Ecstatic Pizza
Ranked #277 of 1,064 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Siem Reap's Premier Pizza Joint Established in 1994, after filling the demand to feed U.N.T.A.C. employees missing western food, Ecstatic Pizza has earned a great reputation among ex-pats and tourists alike. Whether it's the local food, cheap drinks, pastas, traditions breakfasts or of course the hearty pizzas (with added herb or not), either in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanookville, Ecstatic Pizza never disappoints.
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Went there 2 times in 3 days.
Great salad , shakes+happy and pizza + happy.
Relaxed atmosphere, away pub street so its quiet.

Friendly staff.

Will be back again. Happy effect 7-10

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I'm giving this place 5 stars because I got what I paid for, but I wish I got less. After a medium sized happy pizza and a happy shake I was... too happy, and it lasted a seriously long time (24 hours plus). It wasn't all bad but would recommend that you share a pizza and maybe a shake each, or just a shake, but don't over do it unless you have plenty of time on your hands! Just order whatever pizza looks good and ask that it's a happy one, there'll be a surcharge of $2.00

1  Thank _cfagan18
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Ordered bolognese and beef loklak via delivery, were by far the best tasting pasta we've had since we've been here (two weeks and counting) ...at a reasonable price. The following day, we decided to visit the shop and order the happy shake. It spoke for itself, we went home happy!

1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Wasn't expecting great pizza but the small Spanakopita with add on tomatoes and mushrooms with hot sauce and 1.5 spoons was perfect for me! Enjoyed my time here and the rest of my afternoon perfectly!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Remember to always ask for your pizza to be happy! Pizza is okay and great place to chill at. After all im already happy after eating one. Definitely will come back for more!