Sam So Guesthouse
US$179
US$161
US$120
US$117
All reviewsguest housefamily compoundangkor watplace to staypub streettuk tukhot watercable tvbus stationquiet at nightfloating villagehome away from homelocation is greatair conditioningnight marketwe loved our staystayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2016

I was in Siem reap for five weeks volunteering and was lucky enough to stay at this guest house. Mr Sam So and his family and staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. The room is very large, the breakfast most enjoyable and the staff are wonderful. It is in an ideal position being just out of town to ensure peace and quiet but close enough to walk to the markets or tourist scene. The staff will organize transport or tours if needed and nothing is too much trouble. I really enjoyed my stay

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Thank you to everyone at sam so. My room was kept lovely and breakfast was fantastic. Staff are so nice. They allowed me to check in early and out late without even hesitating. Comfy beds. Decent location. :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I stayed with at this lovely Guesthouse in October for 11 days. The service there was great. The staff were friendly and always happy to help. I didn't feel like a guest at all, but a member of the family. They take you in & make you feel right at home. The rooms were clean and well stocked, I had fresh towels every morning (beds made), no complaints. Breakfast was included in my already cheap room accommodation and it was delicious. My final night I did actually eat at the their restaurant and was equally as delighted. Because of this amazing experience, I have fallen in love with Cambodia and the people. I hope to return there very soon and stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I highly recommande this guesthouse. First of all the staff is wonderful and so kind and helpful. The guesthouse is beautiful. They pick me up even if i arrived late because of some bus problems. The room is great, big, so is the bed. Room is clean with a very good fan or air conditioner if you desire (but the price is a bit higher then).
Staff is very helpful for all your needs. They speak english.
Great location. I will choose this guesthouse also the next time.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

First of all, the staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was clean and they upgraded us to a room with AC without extra pay. There was always hot water in the shower, the breakfast was good and all the tours we booked through them (Angkor temples, floating village) were great.
We had an amazing time staying there, best guesthouse!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple