All reviews nice hotel free wifi buffet breakfast is hotel restaurant swimming pool massage spa cambodia
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The only downside to this hotel was that it was a little far away from the night market and ask the best restaurants.

The day we did Angkor Wat they packed us a breakfast since we were leaving at 4:30am before their breakfast was up and running.

They open the door for you. They call a tuk tuk quickly. One of the doormen recommended is to a great restaurant which was a great recommendation.

Everybody send to know great English.

I guess the was one other tough part. The power would go out occasionally, which would effect WiFi.

Overall a great stay, currently offered on trip advisor for about $39/night when I paid nearly $60 is a bit frustrating.

I guess I need to get more savvy...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScottB5778
Houn S, Director of Sales at Angkor Era Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Scott B,

Greeting from Angkor Era Hotel, Siem Reap, Cambodia;

We would like to extend our thanks to you for taking the time to comment on our services and sharing with us your pleasant experience during your recent using our services. We are most delighted to learn from your line that you were impressed with our facilities and services.

We are regretted to hear that you are not happy that you found the rate in website tripadvisor.com is lower than the rate you booked, there are main reasons as the following:
- Rates you showed in tripadvisor are not included the taxes.
- Rates on the website are flexible and change anytime base on booking and occupancy of room.

It is gratifying that the Angkor Era Hotel played some part in your enjoyment of Cambodia and we hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure to welcome you and your friend back, we remain.

Kind regards,
Angkor Era Hotel team

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Every time we come to Siem Reap my family and I always stay at Angkor Era Hotel. We extrememy live this place!!! We have lovely view. Love the hotel restaurant. Food is wonderful!!! My wife and I always take advantageof their Spa and Gym. We have the masseuse come to our room to have our massage done. Love their smiles and friendly attitudes. People working in the hotel are extremely nice. This is our family trip to Cambodia summrr 2017. My kids love the pool!!! The hotel is extrememy clean and we'll kept. Never had any problem.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The staff will make you feel special. The buffet breakfast is very good and has an egg and waffle station made fresh. Hotel pool is the best. Big rooms. Bed and pillows are a little hard for my taste but overall I love this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 801stevenp
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Featuring traditional Khmer architecture, Angkor Era offers spacious rooms with private balconies. There are several dining options with room service, a spa and an outdoor pool. Guests enjoy free WiFi throughout the property.

Stayed: June 2017
Visal2012, Manager at Angkor Era Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you very much for your positive comment. Looking forward to serving you again the nearest future.

Regards,

Management of Angkor Era Hotel

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I have been there for pool and massage!
It was early in the morning so whole pool was just mine and it's fantastic...super clean, huge and have beautiful atmosphere. Then i had a massage but i was prepared for ok massage and lowered my expectation(i am very picky about massage and food) but this was one of the best ever massage! i felt like all stress left mo body!!!Amazing!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Houn S, Director of Sales at Angkor Era Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear ejesh81,

Warm greeting from Angkor Era Hotel, Siem Reap, Cambodia;

We would like to extend our thanks to you for taking the time to comment on our services and sharing with us your pleasant experience during your recent using services. We are most delighted to learn from your line that you were impressed with our facilities and services.

We believe in providing our guests the best services and attention, and nothing makes us happier than a confirmation of our guest's satisfaction. Your fine compliments are highly appreciated and we shall certainly share the comment with our team.

Kind regards,