Alliance Alize Boutique Villa
US$46
US$30
US$21
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$39
US$165
  • Pool
US$134
US$104
All reviewslovely place to returnroom had a small balconypub streetold marketrain shower headsmall poolminute strollbreakfast areasalt water poolacross the riveryogurtan oasis of calmthe rooms were niceincluded in the room ratenight stayboutique villaexcellent location
Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

We have just gone from this marvelous villa and if we can, we absolutely will come back!
People is very gentle, take care of every details to be sure your trip will be the best.
The room is quiet and well decorated. The hotel is very close to the center but not in the center, so it is relaxing to be there.
Meals are delicious and generous, from the breakfast to the dinner.
You must try this fabulous villa!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2014

We stayed in the Alliance Hotel for three nights in December 2014. Our stay there was really pleasant and comfortable.

The hotel is located just outside the city centre (only a 5 minute walk), which makes it quiet and peaceful. The terrace and swimming pool offer a great place for the (complementary and great) breakfast or just to sit down, swim and relax after a day at Angkor Wat.

Our room (called “Violet Deluxe Garden”) was spacious and clean, and had a safe, a perfect bathroom (the shower is absolutely lovely) and a truly comfortable bed. The large closet and docking station (to play your own music form telephone or mp3 player) made the stay even more pleasant.

The staff were all really friendly and arranged tuk tuks, laundry and a airport transfer for us. They even called a taxi agency when my girlfriend lost her hat inside a taxi once.

All together; The Alliance Hotel is a great place to stay, value for money and quiet, even though just a five minutes walk form Pub Street.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. We had the “Violet Deluxe Garden”, which was at the end of the (backside) garden, so it was really quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2014 via mobile

This place may look expensive compared to other cheaper alternatives in Siem Reap. Its not!!! The rooms are big and clean, the staff is very friendly, the breakfast is good and the location is perfect. This place even has a small pool perfect for cooling off in during very hot days. If you want to see everything that Siem Reap has to offer the hotel will be happy to help you with the arrangement. When I left the hotel they gave me a very nice present. Lets hope they do the same when you stay there. What it was? Book some noghts and find out for yourself.this is a very nice and quiet place to stay.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2014

This is a lovely place to stay with a peaceful, inviting atmosphere, very attentive yet unobtrusive, friendly staff and is a in great location. The rooms are spacious with lovely décor, the pool is very inviting and the meals were lovely. The airport transfer was very straightforward and the staff were very helpful booking tours and transport as well as sharing general information. we loved our stay at Alliance - thanks to Chan Tha and her team

Room Tip: Both balcony and garden rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 December 2014

I just want to warn you if you consider staying here.
I stayed 3 nights in Siem Reap in total and I did the booking from my office so everything was very hectically. Unfortunately, I did not remember that I used Agoda AND booking.com so I ended up with three hotels for my stay - I realized that after the my first night. Totally my mistake and I agree that I should pay for that mistake.

Long story short: Pippeli Pensione wanted me to pay for the first night but after I kindly explained the situation, they did not charge me at all. Thanks!

After I explained the problem to Rumahmu Boutique Hotel (where I actually stayed), the owner told me that I could stay at Alliance Boutique Villa and that I don’t have to pay for the other two night at Rumahmu Boutique Hotel either. Again, a nice way to handle the problem.

Here is what happened at Alliance Boutique Villa: I went there on the second day and kindly asked if we can find a solution. The answer was no and I was shown a copy of the cancellation policy which states that a no-show equals paying for the ENTIRE stay. As I knew that the owner of my current place was willing to let me out of the booking, I asked for my room at Alliance Boutique Villa.They refused and told me that they will not give me a room because it was a no-show. (They actually did have rooms available). Then I asked the receptionist to call the owner/manager because I wanted to speak to her. She called her but did not hand me over the phone as the owner/manager refused to talk to me twice and hang up. I went back the next day and asked one more time whether we can find a solution, offering a 50:50 split. The answer was no again. I told the receptionist that I will write a bad review on tripadvisor (which is obvious and compared to how other places handled the situation, well deserved). Later on, I got an email sent by the manager to Agoda (and to me in cc) complaining about me and that I threatened her with a bad review on tripadvisor. Again, I explained to her that it is my damn right to write a bad review especially if you keep in mind that every other place offered very fair solutions to the problem but I got no reaction since. So make up your own mind of you want to stay there.

The hotel is situation next to a bigger street, the pool is approximately 5*2meters and the restaurant fits 30 people but was empty every time I went there trying to speak to the manager. So I guess business isn’t that good which explains why they did not budge an inch. Owner/Manager’s English skills are rather limited as well. So my advise: Avoid the place at all costs, prefer Pippeli Pensione or Rumahmu Boutique Hotel (managed by a very helpful lady).

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo