US$175
US$50
US$45
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$44
US$90
US$61
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$179
US$39
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

All reviewswelcome drinkold marketnight marketpub streettuk tukangkor watfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablestayed here for nightsphnom penhdrivertourssunrisemosquitoeslaundryitinerarypickup
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

There are many hotels in Siem Reap and more being built all the time. Look no further because this is the best bargain in town. Rooms are very nice. Staff is exceptional. Excellent customer service from every person. It's close to Pub Street and the Center Market.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for three days recently, hotel staffs are very friendly. I didn't get my welcome drink, maybe they forgot about it. Something made me unhappy is that On the first night, I requested breakfast box for the next day morning in order to wake up early and catch the sunset, but the staff attended me forgot to prepare, so ended up with no breakfast for the next day. They apologised to me on the second day and one staff said will deduct salary for the staff who forgot my breakfast, but I don't want him to be punished, instead, they should do a service recovery right? I didn't make further complaint about it as it's just a small issue and didn't really affect me much. My suggestion is hotel should do more service about their customer when a mistake was made instead of showing us how you punish your staff which is not my intention. Other than that everything was fine for my entire stay, I enjoyed sitting at the nice Bacony side to have my breakfast, listening to the rain or simply reading my book, feel right at home.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Upscale boutique hotel located in Siem Reap, yet tucked away off the main drag to be quiet and comfortable. A five minute walk from many bars and restaurants. LOVED their breakfast, extremely friendly staff, and very affordable. Would recommend this hotel to a friend in a heartbeat.

PS - Loved their tuk-tuk airport to hotel shuttle service!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank SaraASR
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I am not sure why folks would criticize the staff. They were fantastic to us. From the tuk-tuk ride from the airport to the lovely check-in and kind restaurant stuff, they were always looking out for us. The rooms were very sufficient and the decorations simple but lovely. The common spaces were great.

Room Tip: Lovely staff, fantastic decorations
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The hotel is really nice, new and well decorated. Our room was big and clean, there wasn't the shampoo but we had one. I could have given 5 score, but the staff has been very unkind (the only hotel in our trip with so an unkind staff) and if you have some problems is not possible to talk to the manager... you talk with too many different guys at the front desk, everyone says something different so i asked to talk with their manager but it wasn't possible because they only talk to him by phone, so you can't explain your reasons directly to him. Another bad point was the breakfast: all the tours to the temples start before 7 but the breakfast service starts at 7! (in other hotels of Siem Reap it starts before) ...anyway so they give you a box with fruits or with bread and ham, but very little. We had the normal breakfast only the last day and it was very little too, without even a juice!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple