“Great service. Honest, fairly priced, knowledgable, and flexible”
Review of Ly Kim Hua - Private Day Tours - CLOSED

Ly Kim Hua - Private Day Tours
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Hua is awesome. My family and I loved our experience with Hua. We are repeat customers. Highly recommend anyone needing driving services to use Hua. He's fairly priced, experienced, honest, knowledgeable, flexible, and helps you design the perfect itinerary for your trip. He also does a great job with the little "extras" such as providing cool drinks and cold hand towels.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

Hua was a last minute help from Prince D'Angkor because I required a Khmer to English translator to help me track down a family I thought I would never find. With Hua's support, assistance with choosing appropriate foods & fruits to take to this "unknown where" family outside of Siem Reap, we headed off on an almost blind journey with all I had being a name & province. Well with his knowledge, translation, support & kind generous attitude along with calming & skillful driving (Cambodia can be scary on the roads at times). We FOUND THEM..! I have never been indebted to such a wonderful man for allowing me to find this family to offer my heart & respects, due to a tragic event that occurred the year before, all with his assistance of translation made my heart smile & my Son & I were so proud of his kindness & I can & will never forget his placid gentle soul. I thank you from the bottom of my families heart & can only offer the gesture of luck & for people to utilise such a wonderful man.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

Make Hua Your FIRST CHOICE for a Siem Reap Guide/Driver! -- Inexpensive, friendly, courteous, and informative.

- Driver and personal tour guide. Hua drove and guided us to all our must-see locations like Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom during our 3-day visit to Siem Reap. PLUS made some great recommendations that we would have otherwise missed out on like the Vietnamese villagers on the Tonle Sap lake, War Museum, and others. He waited patiently for us to sight see, and then us around at our pace.

- Hua was recommended to my wife and me by military attaché at U.S. embassy in Phnom Penh. In fact, he has a full resume of driving for diplomats and senior military officials in addition to regular every day people like my wife and I.

- Great value and price. I believe that Hua charged only about $25/day USD for a full day of personal guide services, car, fuel, etc.

- I was impressed from the start. He was waiting at the airport when we arrived. He made it easy for us to find him; he had a sign printed with our names on it. The VIP treatment.

- He was on-time every day. Clean, reliable vehicle. Offered cold, complementary water each day too.

- Friendly, courteous, and informative. Engage him and ask questions. He has a very interesting background and knows Cambodian history inside and out!

- Trip was easy to arrange via email. No hassle.

You will not be disappointed!

5  Thank Rob_D_San_Diego