Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$75
US$51
US$46
US$43
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$84
US$60
US$44
US$134
US$105
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$99
US$165
  • Pool
US$190
US$170
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I gave 3 stars for a couple reasons, but this hotel is on the verge of being rated much higher. Talking with the owner, I believe there are many changes in the works that are going bring this hotel to another level. The reason I gave an average rating is upon check in, I was shown to a room with a broken AC. Not a big deal because I was moved into another room, but after having a long travel day, I had to wait while they figured out they couldn't fix it. Something I felt should have been done in preparation of my arrival. The menu is being revamped, and the breakfast was very basic. No meat selection for the complimentary breakfast, just eggs and toast or omelet and toast with fruit. I will be curious to see how it changes in the future. Don't expect toothbrush kits/lotion etc in the bathroom, there was none of that, bring what you want/need. Those are the reasons why I gave 3 stars. Average, not exceptional. The rooms however are great, I recommend the king suite, it has a large soapstone tub outside on a private deck. Nice beds and cool ac/fans in the room. Comfortable and quiet with a great price, and clean. All the staff was friendly and willing to help. They helped us with a tuk tuk tour, and the owner checked on me to make sure it worked out the way it was supposed to. I would stay here again, and I believe that the next time I will be writing a 4 or 5 star review.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I selected this hotel based on it's price and appealing profile picture, and it proved to be much more than that.
The location is very good, walking distance from the market. Many eatery places near by. The hotel restaurant itself serves good breakfast and fresh dishes.
The room I stayed in was spacious with a bathtub in the balcony.
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful in helping getting tickets for entertainments, tours and flights.

Room Tip: Vegetarian meals can be prepared upon request.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Such an incredibly friendly staff and such a nice venue with beautiful rooms! Always helpful, smiling and ready to answer any questions about transportation to the temples! We had such an amazing time at your hotel and cannot thank you enough!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Stayed at Pippeli for a week and really enjoyed it great location walking distance to the markets and pub street. The rooms are large and nicely decorated, rain shower, tea and coffee facilities provided, wifi very good . The owner Andrew is a great host and very helpful, Mr Than who supervises the staff is a nice guy nothing is too hard to do also a reliable and honest tuk tuk guy out the front. Breakfast is provided eggs any style or fruit, yoghurt and muesli, juice, tea or coffee, the restaurant also has yummy Thai food and prices are very cheap. We did enjoy drinking the Long Island Ice teas in the afternoon around the pool.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Had a relaxing and comfortable stay at Pippeli. The hotel were new and clean. They had a different shower set up that only here I experienced. The food were authentic Cambodian dishes with a touch of western. Andrew McGregor were so accommodating as well as the other staff. Value for money were affordable compared to other hotel. Gonna be back here for sure. Thank you very much for the wonderful experience and helpful assistance. I'm so thankful for my friend Hazel for bringing me here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo